1.a.A Night to be Cherished

A silhouette of a woman in her mid 20s can be seen standing on the balcony.Her milky white skin sparkling in the moonlight,the chudamani on her head,sindoor in her maang and the mangalsutra on her neck glowed more marking her as a married woman.The environment was romantic with cool breeze blowing and their personal chamber had only two to three diyas lit.The white and yellow curtains blowed by the wind flows like a bird without wings.The environment was giving the rise of desire in her heart but she was too shy to accept it. Who knew this great empress of Aryavart,the bold ferocious mother of the subjects will be this shy in getting something in her personal life?

At that moment a well chiseled man who seems as a warrior and a year or two elder that the woman entering the room..The crown on his head and the royal clothes made him look like the king of a kingdom which he actually is.

Kamalaakshi turns around getting her Prannath's presence as she walks towards him with a huge smile as she comes in front of him and opened hus mukut her husband didn't react to look at her husband as he saw him gazing towards her with so much love which makes her look down shyly...
Aditya Narayan the courageous and glorious Maharajadhiraja of India the present king of the Mitra dynasty looks at his wife who is walking towards him,he saw her take his mukut but he didn't react he was so lost admiring the beauty in front of him.He had seen many princess trying to impress him with wearing special made jewelleries trying to enhance their beauty, but this Malavikaa,the empress of his heart the one he had fell in love with him by hearing the tales,going against her father's decision she choosed him as her husband, he wonders how can someone be so beautiful without those queenly jewelleries, she is far more beautiful than those royal women really those Queens and Princesses had a reason to feel jealous.

She looked up at her husband's eyes directly as he neared her his eyes dark as he takes one steps towards her slowly as she steps back seeing the intensity in his orbs soon her back touches the pillar,Aditya smiles mischievously putting both of his hands on the wall encaging her between him and the wall totally sandwiching her.

❝Your divine beauty is just making me want you more and more close to me.. I just wanna eat you up right now and make our souls one my love!!❞

He says huskily making dozens of shiver run down her spine smiling shyly she looks up at him looking deeply in his eyes.

❝Then why don't you do so Swami...I want you to do all those with me which you had thought of and I know you can not hurt me❞

She says with confidence looking up at her husband encircling her arms around his neck and that is what Aditya wanted without giving any reply,he pulled her towards himself holding her by her waist and putting his lip on hers kissing her but pulls back to look at his bride who had closed her eyes, he pulls out her nose ring with his teeth slowly and makes her look at him.

❝Look at me love!!Respond!!❞

She nods her heart thudding against her chest as he softly kisses her at first igniting the sparks the kiss becomes rougher;kisses him back with the same passion and intensity holding him by his neck the fire of passion burning them in it,he throws his angvastra from his body as the son of Prajyukta swept off his wife from her feet without breaking the kiss carrying her towards the bed.He made her lay down as he hovers over her breaking the kiss looking deep in her eyes keeping her chudamani at a side carefully as he removes her other jewels and throwing them carelessly on the floor leaving her in her mangalsutra which glistens with the little sweat beads under the moonlight and in the net maroon saree which clutches around her petite figure,bending down he peepers kisses on her jaw line.He bites her ear lobe and sucks into that place to reduce the pain making her moan in pleasure he holds the end of her chunri which covers her upper body.His calloused hand travels through her soft skin as he peppers kisses on her abdomen sensually literally wetting her with his saliva as she moans and caresses his hair,he plays with the end of her blouse while Arna holds his hand sitting up a with a playful smile.