----

Though Christmas eve was coming up soon. Dad got the list and it was a lot. It filled the entire house. Everyone we went on walks he'd always be keeping track. He still hasnt found out about the ears. I desided to stay at dads instead of going to lauras. I haven't seen bernard since June and it's now December. I keep replaying the last moment we had in my mind. It's just something that I don't think will ever leave my mind.

"We have to see charlie" dad said.

"They have a resigning order agaist you. It's not going to happen dad" I said turned around yet he wasn't there. "Dad!"

I ran outside and he was in the car.i quick ran out and jumped in the car.

"Glad to see you changed your mind"

"Oh shut up."

We got to the house and I knocked on the door.

"Y/n! Your not here this week" neal said

"Weres charlie" dad said.

"Dad!" Charlie yelled.

"Charlie!"

"So you still belive your Santa clause" neal asked.

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know? Of course you are dad! How can you say that? Think of all those kids!"

"The only kids I'm worried about are you and your sister"

"Dad were fine! You can't let them down. They believe In you"

"Charlie listen" neal said

"No you listen! You think you know who he is well you dont"

"Charlie honey we just think your confusion" luara said.

"I know exactly who he is!"

"Charlie he's not santa!"

"He is to Santa! We went to the north pole together! I saw it. The elfs were really old even if they didn't look like it. Bernard called me sport dad. Remember"

My heart skipped a beat when I heard Bernard's name. Charlie grabbed the snow globe that he got from bernard. The snow globe came to life

"Thank you charlie! Thank you" dad said

"I love you dad"

"Can you give is alone time. To say proper goodbyes"

Neal and luara nodded before walking away

"You saw! You saw it come to life!" Charlie said

"You bet I did!" Dad said. "Well charlie
I guess I better go"

"I'll go get my stuff"

Dad and charlie continued to talk while I heard someone in the dining room who wasn't luara or neal. I walked in and saw bernard.

"What are you doing" I Said making him jump.

"I wanted Food" he said.

"Come on"

"Wait."

"What"

I had my back against the conter. He moved closer and put his hands on either side of my waist on the conter behind me. My cheeks felt heated. He moved his hand up to my face and moved my hair behind my now elf ears. A smile was now on his face.

"Looks better like this" he said as he moved the hair behind my ears. I felt my face heat up with blush.

"Come on" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him with me. He laughed as I didn't respond. We got into the other room. He put his arm around my shoulder as we got to the other room.

"Boy that bird was dry. Have you people ever heard of basting" he said.

"Bernard!" Charlie yelled.

"Hiya sport"

"Bernard can me and y/n go!"

"It's ok with me"

"Besides y/n has to go. It would be breaking some sorta of handbook rule if she didnt"

"Why"

"You haven't told him" bernard said turning to me

"Have told either of them yet"

"Oh. She's an elf now. Ok let's get going. We're running out of time"

"Woah!"

----------

We got to the north pole and me and bernard filled dad in on the past months.

"Y/n you come help me Santa go follow him" bernard said.

We walked down the hall to the room I was in last time.

"Your outfit for today and well when your here is on the bed. Meet me in the stables after ok"

"Yep"

I change quickly before looking in the mirror.

I put on the white heeled boots before walking down the hall

I put on the white heeled boots before walking down the hall. I made it down to stables. I saw bernard leaning on the same pillar he was the first time years ago.

"Hi" I said walking over to him

"Hi"

"How does it look"

"Looks good" he said. He walked over to me. "Missing something though"

"What?"

He grabbed the hat from his head and put it on mine.

"Isn't this the hat you wear all the time"

"Yeah but I have anouther. It also looks good on you"

"Really"

"Yeah"

"Y/n you ready to help me out" dad yelled.

"Yeah" I went to walk off before I stopped. I kissed his cheek before walking over to the sleigh. I sat down and saw Bernard's hand over the spot I kissed with his cheeks bright red. I smiled before looking over at charlie.

"We all good benard?" Dad asked.

"Y-yeah good to go" he stuttered. I laughed before we flew off into the night sky to deliver presents once again.