𝟎𝟏𝟒. the death of the royals

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

"Ayaka, where are you?" Usagi, Ami, Rei, Minako and Makoto found themselves in the abandoned arcade. After Daneiris told the five where Ayaka went, they immediately came to the arcade because she had been gone for too long. "Where can she be?" Usagi asked as she disappeared around the corner to look for her friend. "I can feel dark energy, girls, you better transform." Daneiris said.

"Moon prism power,"

"Mercury power,"

"Mars power,"

"Jupiter power,"

"Venus power,"

"MAKE UP!"

Then the black cat pressed a bottom and opened the entrace to their control room. Slowly they entered the control room. "You came," was the first thing Sailor Light said as they saw her fighting against Tuxedo Mask. 

"What happened?" asked Sailor Jupiter. "No time to explain!" Sailor Light said and the five ran to her, ready to fight with her.

But before any of the six could attack him, a portal opened and a woman with long red hair entered the room.

"You're the one from the rooftop!" yelled Sailor Moon, her gaze focused on the red-haired woman. "You still remember me. But I see you have someone new. I'd better introduce myself!" Angry expressions on the Sailor Guardians glared at the woman in a purple dress.

"My name is Queen Beryl. The Queen of the Dark Kingdom." The Queen laughed evilly as the next words came out, "And I am here to kill you, Rosalie. But it would be no fun if I do it. Endymion."

Prince Endymion shot an attack at Sailor Light. Sailor Light, who noticed the attack too later fell to the ground. She clenched her hands and stood up. "Sailor Light just give up, that would be better for everyone here!" said Endymion.

"Never." The silver-haired woman replied with hate in her voice.

"You!" Sailor Light pointed with her finger at the red haired woman. "You want to kill me? Why don't you do it by yourself? Are you too scared and too weak?"

Queen Beryl looked and the princess and laughed. "Fine, you want to fight against me? I will destroy you!"

The Queen of the Dark Kingdom felt the adrenaline rushing through her body and her red hair stretching more and more. The red hair grabbed each guard and immobilized them.

"What is she doing?" Sailor Mars screamed as she felt the energy in her body drain out. As Queen Beryl drained all of the guardians' magic, they fought in vain against the hair.

"Why do I feel like I know her?"

The Sailor Senshi began to remember everything as Sailor Light realized where she knew the redhead from.

"You were the one who attacked us back then! You were the one who started the war!" shouted the guardian of Venus. Sailor Light choked back tears of memories of the day her lover and she died. The day Queen Beryl destroyed everything. The earth, the moon kingdom, the sun kingdom, she destroyed it all.

"You destroyed everything!" the silver-haired screamed and felt tears running down her cheeks.

"And you couldn't stop me!" The queen laughed.

Angrily Sailor Venus looked at Beryl and then she called, "The sacred sword!"

The blonde swung the sword and detached herself from Beryl's hair. Beryl lifted her head to look around at what had happened, and that's when Sailor Venus stabbed her.

A scream escaped her lips and then she fell to the ground, dead.

Endymion attacked Sailor Venus. She couldn't react and he took the sacred sword. And then he attack the other five. They jumped so they could dodge the attack. Before Sailor Light could react, the man grabbed her wrist. "Light--" Before she could do anything, the black haired man put a hand on her mouth. He yanked her with him towards the portal.

"Sailor Light!" screamed the blonde. "Sailor Light!" Sailor Mars screamed and ran towards the Earth Prince with Sailor Venus. Sailor Moon, Mercury and Jupiter also ran towards the two royals. But it was too late. Endymion was already through the portal.

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

The next thing Sailor Light felt was the freezing north wind. Roughly Endymion let her fall on the floor and finally the silver haired could move. She got up quickly. The black-haired pulled his sword out of his black armor with silver trimmings. He held the sword across the Sun Princess' chest. "Endymion-"

"Give me the Crystal of Life, Rose."

"I've already told you that till my death I'll never give you the crystal."

"Fine, if that's what you want." the black-haired said.

Endymion attacked her with his sword, Sailor Light lifted her leg and knocked the sword out of his hand.

Snarling, Endymion shot a black jet at the silver haired, but she dodged it elegantly. Sailor Light fired several attacks at the black-haired, causing him to crash into the wall behind him. Enraged, Endymion softened the silver haired's next punch and grabbed her wrist. Roughly, he pressed her against the wall behind him. His hands grabbing her by her neck.

"Give me the Crystal of Life and that would be the end of it!" His hands gripped her neck tighter as she gasped, "Never!" Angrily, he threw her onto the ground, which strangely had white roses blooming on it. She felt something behind her, her eyes widen as she knew what it was.

Endymion grabbed her neck again, but tighter this time.

"Please Endymion, don't do it." whispered Sailor Light, crystal clear tears falling from her eyes. "How come? What are you up to, Rosalie? You're as good as dead!" His voice dropped significantly as more tears left Sailor Light's eyes. "I'm so sorry, Endymion. He frowned in confusion. "I love you! We'll see each other again!" she whispered and kissed the prince of the earth. His hand fell away from her neck as he kissed back. He still didn't understand what she was up to. Suddenly he felt something pierce his back and pierce his heart, eventually piercing Sailor Light as well.

Sailor Light removed the sword and the two fell into each other's arms.

The silver-haired could feel breathing becoming more and more difficult, so she wasn't sure if she the voices calling her were real or if they were just hallucination.

"Sailor Light, stay with us!"

"I'm moving to a new place soon."

"Do not leave us!"

"A new life... maybe with Endymion."

"Stay awake!"

"I'm so tired. Maybe I should sleep an hour, just one."

"Don't worry Usagi, I'll talk to you later!"