𝟎𝟏𝟑. don't kiss her when she's mad

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

"Ayaka, what happened? Where have you been?'' Makoto asked, squatting down next to the silver haired one and putting up the umbrella so she and Ayaka wouldn't get wet. "I was where I come from." she said and got strange looks from her friends. "You were on Aiyana?" Daneiris came over to the teenage girl sitting on the ground. The silver haired nodded and gently petted her cat. "How did you get on Aiyana?" the black cat asked, frowning. "Queen Serenity sent me there." she explained, giving her cat a soft look.

"And what happened there?" The guardian of the moon stepped closer to her friend. Only now did Ayaka raise her head and look straight into the deep blue eyes of the blonde. "I restored my memories and..." The silver haired raised the Crystal of Life for her friends and cats to see. "Were you the one who ended the winter here?" Again she nodded. "You're cold Ayaka, let's take you home or you'll catch a cold." Ayaka sighed and stood up. She closed her eyes and suddenly a bright red aura surrounded her. When it disappeared, the silver-haired was no longer wet.

"Guys, it's almost six o'clock, we have to get back before anyone notices we're gone." Minako caught the girls' attention. "We'll just meet at my home today."

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

It was noon now and Ayaka was in a café. Too much had happened in the last few days. She just wanted to have a few moment of rest. The pink cat sat next to Ayaka. Her hair had regained its normal color. "Ayaka, I know you want to rest, but what do we do with Mamoru?" The pink-haired, who had just been looking at the people who walked past the café, tensed. "His aura is dark, Daneiris. The dark kingdom hypnotized him like they hypnotized the four Shitennou."

Ayaka paused before continuing, "We have to try to get him back." The cat nodded as she looked at the pink haired one. Daneiris felt like she was being watched, so she looked around and stared straight into blood red eyes. "Ayaka, look!" Confused, she looked at her cat and then at the black-haired one. There was a devilish grin on his lips. Hatred flashed in the pink haired eyes when she finally decided to go to Mamoru.

"Ayaka, that's not a good idea! Let's go to the others and tell them that!'' The cat tried to convince Ayaka not to go to the black-haired one, but the pink-haired one didn't even think about it. Clutching the brooch that lay in her pocket, she walked towards the prince of earth, looking up. "I see you can remember." His eyes were fixed on the streets in front of them while his hands were behind his back. Daneiris eyed the situation suspiciously. "How do you know that?", Ayaka asked and stared in the same direction as him. "We are connected, Rose." he said shortly.

"I'd like to talk to you more, but I don't like it when someone overhears us." His gaze slid to the pink cat who was staring at them. "Meet me at the arcade tomorrow without your cat." He stepped closer to her. Ayaka kept her eyes on the street. "I hope you come," he whispered as he kissed her cheek and finally left with a grin on his face. The pink-haired put a hand to her hot cheek.

"Don't let him fool you, Ayaka! He's trying to-"

"I know, Daneiris!" She watched the man she loved disappear. "Let's go!"

The two knocked at Ami's house and the door was opened by Ami. "Come in."

As they were inside the living room, Ayaka saw Minako holding the sacred sword they found on the moon. Ayaka frowned at the sword. "What are you doing with it?" the pink-haired asked skeptically and went into the house.

"We tried to find out what materials the sword can cut. And it can definitely cut diamonds." The blonde proudly held up the cut diamond. "Well, I have to tell you something." All eyes turned to her.

Swallowing heavily, Ayaka began to say, "Mamoru is alive." Usagi's eyes widened. She was about to start asking questions, but the pink-haired kept talking, "The Dark Kingdom hypnotized him!"

"He's not who he used to be."

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

Ayaka looked nervously at the dark arcade. She took a deep breath and went into the arcade. Mamoru sat on a chair and gave her his usual evil grin. Ayaka put on her cold face and sat on the chair next to him.

"Why are we connected?" she asked and the two made eye contact which sent a shiver down the pink haired girl's back. "Rose, it's so simple. I thought you are smart enough to find that out." The girl gave him a death stare which made him chuckle. "We are connected because we share the Crystal of Life." He came closer to her. She felt his breath on her lips.

Finally he got over the last centimeters between them and kissed her. Startled, she jumped up. "Oh no, don't think I'll fall for your tricks, Mamoru! I know you want the other half of the Crystal of Life, but as long as I'm still breathing you'll never get it!" She glared at the older one.

"Even if the one you love gets hurt?" Ayaka lost her composure for a moment, but quickly regained it.

"You're not the one I love! Even thought you just look like him I'll never be able to love you. You are not him and you will never be Endymion." she said aggressively. "Well, Rose, you wouldn't have it any other way. We know all about you! We know that you, Ami, Rei, Usagi, Makoto and Minako are the Sailor Guardians. We know that you have a secret base here! We will destroy you!"

Ayaka didn't know anything about the secret base, but that didn't matter. "Well, Mamoru, I also know quite a lot about you. We're connected, forgot?"

Before she could leave, he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him against his chest. "I never told you could leave, Rose."