𝟎𝟎𝟗. reality can hit you hard

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

School was over now. Although the five weren't at school, they decided to went now to the Tsukino house now. After all, it would be very strange, if five students who were supposed to be at school showed up at Mrs. Tsukino's.

Ayaka would go alone to the Tsukinos and Ami, Rei, Mako and Minako would join her later. The pink-haired woman sighed and stood in front of Usagi's room. "I hope Usagi comes out when you talk to her." Mrs. Tsukino finished her speech and went down the stairs. Ayaka looked after her and finally knocked. Without waiting for an answer, the oldest Haruki went inside.

"Usagi..." the pink-haired saw the blonde in her bed, whimpering and sniffing. Ayaka had decided exactly what she wanted to say, but as she saw the blonde, she forgot everything. , "Um, I heard from the girls what happened." The warrior of the moon stayed silent and if it weren't silent in her room, the pink-haired would have thought Usagi didn't hear her. Ayaka sat on the edge of the bed and petted Luna who was staring at her expectantly.

"I know what happened was bad, but you have to help us." Usagi started to sob. What did Ayaka say wrong? Well, so thinking about it, it wasn't the best idea to go to the point right away. What should she do? Maybe she should have paid more attention in the psychology class she was in last year.

"How do you feel?" Ayaka finally asked. That was all the pink-haired woman remembered. Well, it was mentioned in every lesson. Ayaka didn't expect Usagi to answer, but she was wrong: "I'm tired of crying. Exhausted from everything. I haven't slept in three days. And I don't want to sleep, I see him all the time, I love him." Sometimes Usagi saw not only him, but also him and Princess Rosalie. And that broke her heart even more. She fell for the black-haired men since she first saw him but he never fell.

"You mean by him Mamoru?" Something in Ayaka felt like she was jealous. But what was it? After all, the girl with the pink hair woman didn't know Usagi's boyfriend. The blond sniffed and murmured a soft yes. So quiet that Ayaka almost thought her friend didn't speak. "I will have no future with him!"

"You won't have that anyway, after all he is Rosalie's husband." The pink-haired thought. Ayaka shook her head. What was the matter with her today? Why did she think that? Usagi has been her best friend for as long as she can remember. Why was she suddenly thinking like that? The pink-haired shook her head again. "Usagi, do you think Mamoru would want you to sit here in bed and cry? No, he would want you to live, to bring peace, that you fight for justice and love." The blond straightened up.

''You're right! He would want me to continue." It was simple, the pink-haired thought. Why hadn't the girls managed to get through her? "But I- I can't! I'm too weak!" Usagi threw herself back on the bed and started crying again.

After an hour, the pink haired one still hadn't managed to get the blonde out of her room. Ami, Rei, Mako and Minako had joined them. However, Ayaka had asked the four to wait outside.

"Damn it Usagi, enough you can't just sit here in your room while the dark kingdom rises. I know losing someone is bad, but get up now! You didn't stand a chance with Mamoru anyway, after all he's Rosalie's husband!" Ayaka's eyes widen as she realized what she had said. Now Usagi wouldn't even get out of bed at all. But today, not for the first time, the pink-haired woman was wrong.

"You're right Ayaka either way I wouldn't have a chance with him." The warrior of the moon got up on the bed and opened her curtains. It was already dawn. Ayaka's mouth was wide open. Did that actually work? Usagi's long hair now had the pink haired woman's attention. How long had it grown like this? "Usagi, your hair." Usagi's hair was down to her ankles.

After the blonde had noticed how long her hair is, the two brought their friends in. After many hugs to Usagi, Ayaka started to cut the hair of the moon princess.

"Though we've found the Princess and the Silver Crystal, we still have work to do." Luna, sitting on Rei's lap, spoke up. Everyone looked at Luna questioningly except Usagi who had been ordered by Ayaka not to move. "We have to go to the moon." To the moon. Had the pink-haired misheard? How should they get to the moon?

"The moon? How the hell were you going to get there? You don't even have a rocket. Neither space suits." Ayaka asked unbelieveable without taking her eyes from Usagi's hair. "Have you already forgotten that we can do magic?" Daneiris, the pink haired, stared at her in amusement. She didn't even notice the look, because she was too focused on her best friend's hair.

"But we have a problem. If Ayaka really is Princess Rosalie, then we can't leave her here without a protector." Usagi winced at hearing that Ayaka could be Princess Rosalie. Was the energy she felt that of the Crystal of Life? "We can take her with us." Makoto suggested, petting the pink cat.

"You can forget to take me with you! I can't breathe in space or whatever!" Ayaka panicked. Sighing, Luna replied, "We can do magic, remember?"

"You! Not me!" She said as she finished cutting Usagi's hair.

"Ayaka, guess who gave the Sailor Senshi their powers?"

"Well, you gave them the pens which gave them the power to transform." The cat and the pink haired one looked at each other without blinking. A sigh escaped Luna's lips as she looked at the blond haired one. "And she is the best in your class?"

The woman gasped as Luna insulted her. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"If you can't even find that out--"

"Okay, stop you two!" Usagi got between the two before the fight would escalate. "What Luna meant was, she also has another pen so you can also transform."

"Oh..."

"So you couldn't tell me that?" Ayaka asked and gave the cat a death stare. "Well, Usagi found that out so it shouldn't have been difficult for you to find out."

The blond wanted to say something but before she could begin, her friend interrupted. "My fault, sorry."

Usagi looked at her best friend unbelievable, "You are on her side?!"

"She had a very good point."