𝟎𝟎𝟖. reconciliation

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

"Bye, Mrs. Tsukino!" The four teenager said goodbye to their friend's mother because they had to go to school.

"How can we convince Ayaka to talk to Usagi? She's still mad because we lied to her," the brunette said. She walked with Daneiris in her arms.

"Once Ayaka finds out what's going on with Usagi, she would definitely talk to her. But first we have to get her to talk to us." the purple-haired explained. "So Ayaka is mad at you for not telling her we are the Sailor Guardian? You only wanted to protect her." The blonde asked as she looked at her friends confused.

"I honestly don't know why she's so mad at us either. We were just trying to protect her." Mako said.

While the four girls continued to discuss why Ayaka is so angry with them, they didn't realize that the girl their were talking about was walking behind them and overhearing everything. It was a pang in the heart to hear that they actually thought she was mad at them for not telling her. The pink-haired one wasn't angry. She was disappointed in herself that she couldn't understand why they hadn't told her.

This caused Ayaka to avoid them. She wanted to apologize but it was too late. They had already replaced her.

They had Minako. Apparently, they became friends so quickly that they confided in her all their secrets. Well, if the pink-haired had tried harder back then, she would have known why Minako actually knew their secrets.

Ayaka felt tears welling up in her eyes. She shook her head quickly. Not in the middle of the street. She couldn't just start crying.

"Breath deeply in and out!" The pink-haired woman whispered to herself as she felt a sharp pang in her heart. "Aha!" Ayaka's scream made the group turn around her. By now the dark pink-eyed woman was on her knees. On her forehead was the mark. A spiral with a star.

The Sailor Guardian and the two cats gasped. Exhausted, the Haruki eldest daughter closed her eyes and passed out.

"Ayaka?" Rei was the first to venture closer to the pink-haired. The purple-haired crouched next to her best friend. "Ayaka?" she whispered, shaking the dark pink eyed one. Suddenly, the shrine girl felt the familiar energy. The intimate energy of the crystal of life. Not as strong as she remembered, but still strong.

"Let's take her home!"

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

The pink-haired woke up drenched in sweat. Ami, Rei, Mako, Minako, Daneiris and Artemis were gathered around Ayaka. She stared at them in confusion. "What happened?" asked the pink haired confused. "You fainted in the middle of the street." Rei answered.

"Ayaka, I'll get you a towel, you're all sweaty!" Ami walked out of the room to get a towel. "Thanks for not leaving me there." Ayaka said after a moment of silent.

"No need to thank!" Mako smiled relieved that nothing happened to her friend. ''I have to thank you for that. How can I return the favor?" She looked questioningly at the Sailor Scouts.

They wanted to tell her about Usagi but it felt like it wasn't the right moment because they still didn't talk about what had happened. "Do you know what could have caused that?" Makoto asked after a long time of silence.

"Maybe I didn't eat enough." That wasn't a big lie. She was really hungry, but that definitely wasn't the trigger.

"I'll make you something to eat." The brunette stood up and wanted to walk to the kitchen but Ayaka grabbed her wrist before she could do that. "I wanted to apologize to you after all you were just trying to protect me. I was disappointed in myself that I couldn't understand why you didn't tell me. I'm really sorry and I hope you are not angry with me." The pink haired looked at the ground ashamed. Her eyes widen as she suddenly felt someone hugging her.

''I missed you so much!" The blue haired girl said.

Now Rei and Mako hugged their friend too. Slightly smiling, the blonde on the edge watched what was happening.

"What about Usagi?" the pink-haired asked. The mood changed immediately. There was silence for a few seconds before Artemis spoke.

"We should tell you what happened last month. First of all, you should know that Sailor Scouts' mission is to protect the two princesses, Serenity and Rosalie. The two are the guardians of the Silver Crystal and the Crystal of Life." Ayaka hadn't even noticed that a cat was actually speaking, but only listened attentively.

"The Sailor Scouts did that in their previous lives too. Until Queen Metallia brainwashed the Earth people and wiped out the entire Silver Millennium. But Queen Serenity didn't want her daughter Princess Serenity's life or everyone else's to end like this, so she used the power of the Silver Crystal and everyone was reborn in this century."

"Does that mean I'm also a reincarnation?" Asked the pink haired. Rei bit her lip. She had the theory that Ayaka was Princess Rosalie reincarnated, and the other Sailor Scouts had the exact same theory. Why else would the mark of Aiyana just appear on her forehead?

"Maybe," the cat said as he continued, "but the Dark Kingdom has risen again, which is why the Sailor Scouts had to awake. Only one of them wasn't a former Sailor Scout. Sailor Moon. She is Princess Serenity reincarnated. However, Princess Serenity is known to you by a different name; Usagi Tsukino.''

The pink-haired nodded to let Artemis continue. "Unfortunately, we didn't find out peacefully. Mamoru Chiba, Usagi's boyfriend is Tuxedo Mask and he protected her which cost him his life. But just before he died, he reminisced about his previous life. In his previous life, he was the husband of Princess Rosalie. Prince Endymion."

Ayaka's vision in the library. It wasn't a vision! A memory, that must have been it. She had had a memory of Endymion and Rosalie when Mamoru had touched her hand. That means she's Princess Rosalie. No, that can't be right.

But in her dreams that voice called Ayaka Rosalie.

"W-what about Princess Rosalie?" the pink-haired asked shakily.

"We haven't found Princess Rosalie yet, but we have a theory as to who it might be." Rei explained.

"And who could it be?" Ayaka swallowed hard. Just to be sure, Rei, Ami, Mako and Mina looked at each other when they all finally nodded and the purple haired replied, "You, Ayaka. We have a theory that you are Princess Rosalie."