𝟎𝟎𝟔. Daneiris

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

It had been a month since Ayaka had learned that her friends were the Sailor Guardians. For the first few weeks, Ami, Mako, Rei, and Usagi had attempted to reach out to her, but after the initial attempts, they decided to give up. They had found someone to take her place, a girl named Minako Aino whom Ayaka had learned about from Yumiko, one of her friends. While the dreams continued to plague her, Ayaka had learned to cope with them over time.

School ended. Usagi hadn't been to school for four days and that worried Ayaka. Although the blonde wasn't a model student, she would never be absent from school for that long. If the pink-haired girl didn't know the secrets of the four, she would think Usagi was sick. But she knows their secret. It had to be something to do with the Sailor Guardian thing. The thought of visiting the arcade once again had crossed Ayaka's mind. It had been a long time since she last visited it because she didn't want to meet Usagi and the others, but now that Usagi wasn't in school, the chances that she would met them wasn't big.

Upon entering the arcade, Ayaka was greeted by Furuhata who enthusiastically highlighted many of the new games available for her to play. Once he had attended to others, she decided to try out a game for herself. She managed to make through the first level, but before she could advance to the second level, she felt a cold hand covering hers.

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

Her long silvery white hair blew in the wind. Her hand rested on the balcony railing.

Princess Rosalie was lost in thought, and the night had already fallen, leaving all those around her deep in slumber. She was dressed in her pajamas, but despite her best efforts, sleep refused to enter her mind, and her thoughts continued to swirl around inside her head, preventing her from achieving that desired state of rest.

Her eyes focused on the silver ring in her hand. Her breathing was easy and she heard the rustling of the artificial trees. The silver and white haired woman was on Silver Millennium. Suddenly, two large, warm hands wrapped themselves around the princess's waist.

She jumped for a moment and wanted to scream when she heard her fiancé's soft voice. "Calm down Rose, it's just me."

"Endymion, what are you doing here?" Asked Rosalie, looking around anxiously. "Rose, nobody's watching us." The black-haired man whispered softly in his fiancé's ear. "Am I not allowed to visit my fiancé?" He asked. A sigh escaped her throat. "Of course you are allowed, just don't scare me."

The silver haired woman allowed her worn-out body to relax and nestle into the warmth of her fiancé's embrace. He gently kissed the top of her head and rested his chin on top of it as well, a loving gesture that brought her a sense of comfort and security as they both enjoyed a moment of rest together.

"You seem troubled by something," the black-haired man said with a look of concern. "Endymion, we can't get married, it's not allowed by the law!" The younger girl let out a sob and tears streamed down her cheeks. "But you love me." Endymion said, wiping the tears from her face. "I don't care if it's not allowed. I love you." He then turned Rosalie around so he could look her directly in the eye. "To be able to marry you, I would travel across the entire solar system," the man exclaimed and pressed his lips softly against hers.

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

The big cold hand moved away from Ayaka's hand. The pink-haired turned and looked into crimson eyes. She tensed. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the grin on the black-haired man's lips.

"W-who are you?" She asked.

"Chiba Mamoru."

''A-ayaka Haruki'' She also introduced herself. Mamoru Chiba. The pink-haired heard that name once. Wasn't Mamoru Chiba Usagi's boyfriend? If this really is the blonde's boyfriend, then Usagi lied many times. His voice wasn't gentle, his voice was cold. He didn't have soothing sky blue eyes, he had venomous crimson eyes.

Ayaka felt like she couldn't breath because his aura was so dark.

"I have to go!" she said quickly and left in a hurry. Finally in the fresh air she breathed deeply in and out. She took another deep breath and finally walked away. Ayaka bowed her head and met ruby ​​red eyes. In front of her was the pink cat with the spiral and star in the center on its forehead.

The pink haired smiled slightly as she crouched down. She lightly stroked the cat's head and asked, "Don't you have an owner?" It was pretty silly, after all, cats can't talk. "You know what, I'll keep you and if your owner finds you, I'll give you back." The cat purred and sniffed the pink-haired woman's hand.

''I'll take that as a yes.''

The pink-haired took the cat in her arms. The sun was slowly setting, so Ayaka hurried to get home before nightfall.

When she unlocked the door, her mother immediately approached her. "Hello - who is this cute cat?" Mrs. Haruki petted the cat. "I know we don't want pets, but can I have that cat. She lives on the streets."

"Don't you think the cat is rare? I mean, it's pink." The light pink-haired woman looked questioningly at her daughter. "Mom, that's it. If this cat is so rare, they will experiment with it. Mom please!'' Ayaka asked her mother.

"You can keep her, but you have to clean up after her!" Mrs. Haruki smiled at her daughter. "Thanks mom, you're the best!" Mrs. Haruki gave a short laugh as she asked her daughter, "And what do you want to call her?"

Before she could think she heard a voice. It said "Daneiris". "Her name shall be Daneiris." The pink cat looked up at the mention of her name.

The pink-haired teenager took the cat into her room, unaware that Daneiris was the cat's real name. Without knowing that the cat could speak. Without knowing that the cat will soon become an important part of her life...