𝟎𝟎𝟓. caught

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

For what felt like an eternity, Rei stood across from Ayaka, trying desperately to come up with a way to explain her presence. The pink-haired girl carried herself with a certain confidence, and Rei couldn't help but feel intimidated. She caught a glimpse of Luna from the corner of her eye and saw her shaking her head, signaling to Rei that she should lie. But Rei didn't want to deceive Ayaka; after all, the pink-haired had helped her before. She knew that it would be wrong to lie to someone who had shown her kindness.

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

"Wow, she's so pretty!" Usagi, Ami, and the pink-haired girl, who were now standing outside of the arcade, admired Rei Hino's attractive appearance. As the three noticed the crowded line of commuters making their way towards the bus, they decided to avoid squeezing in amongst the masses.

"Where did he go?" The blond girl searched the crowd, while the pink-haired beside her let out an annoyed sigh. "I said her, not him!" Ayaka clarified, informing her companion that Usagi had sighted several dark purple-haired individuals. "Oh, she is so pretty!" Usagi exclaimed.

"I already told you!" The pink-haired girl groaned. As the line began to move, she swiftly made a dash for the bus, followed by Ami and Usagi. She was unable to provide an explanation for her actions. Upon entering the bus, the blonde inquired, "Why did we go inside?" Usagi shrugged carelessly, replying with, "I dunno. But there's something special about her." Luna, the cat who was currently being cradled by Usagi, scrutinized the pink-haired individual with a wary gaze.

The blonde girl teased, "Anybody have a crush?" The gesture made Ayaka shake her head in annoyance, slapping her hand on her forehead. The pink-haired girl sternly rebuked Usagi, "Be quiet, you buffoon!"

The trio of girls occupied the backseat of the bus, while their attention was fixed on the individual with purple-tinted hair. Rei was on edge, feeling as if something or someone was observing her every move. She couldn't shake off the lingering sense of unease, as her heart raced in anticipation of the unknown.

Once the bus reached its destination, Sendai Hill, the purple-haired individual disembarked from the vehicle. The three girls followed suit and, under the misconception that the individual was malicious, Rei produced a white talisman that landed in the clutches of Usagi when Rei tossed it behind her. The remaining passengers, including Ami, Ayaka, and Luna, were taken aback by the sight of the violet-haired stranger.

''Who are you?''

"Please forgive me, I mistakenly thought you were someone else," the purple-haired girl apologized to the group. "Everything is perfectly fine. Allow me to introduce us. I am Haruki Ayaka. This is Tsukino Usagi, this is Mizuno Ami, and the cat is Usagi's, her name is Luna," the three girls each greeted, making a show of manners with low bows. "I am deeply remorseful for my actions, Tsukino-san. My name is Rei Hino," the dark-haired teen then offered, before she was interrupted by the arrival of an eldery woman.