𝟎𝟎𝟐. the voice without a body

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

"Finally school over!" Ayaka stood in front of the gates of her school and stretched. Her friends walked behind her and smiled. "You can say it out loud!" Usagi, who had caught up with the pink-haired, sighed. "Shall we go to the arcade?" asked the blonde. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to the seminar today." The blue-haired apologized. "I'd love to come!" The brown-haired girl smiled at the deep blue-eyed one, although she couldn't see her smile. "I'm too tired to hear Usagi scream because she's losing." said the pink haired one.

"That's not right!" The blonde protested, causing Ayaka to raise an eyebrow at her. "For real?", she inquired further.

"No!" Usagi pouted even further at Ayaka, who continued to smile peaceful. As the four approached an intersection, they decided to go their separate ways: Mako and Usagi to the arcade, Ami to the seminar and Ayaka to her house. Walking home with her eyes closed, her head felt like it was pounding. Maybe it was because her ponytail had been too tight. Blinded by her hair, she attempted to untie her ponytail. This turned out to be a misstep. She stumbled backward and just managed to keep herself from falling to the ground. In the next second, she collided with someone, causing her to stumble again. She was able to catch herself just in time, avoiding a fall to the ground.

''Sorry, I was-''

''Sorry, I was-''

As soon as the two met their eyes, they stopped talking. Dark pink met sky blue. After staring at each other for a few seconds, the man she'd encountered shook his head and apologized. "It wasn't your fault, I wasn't paying attention." They stared at each other again before going their separate ways. "Follow me!" Ayaka heard a male voice say, the black-haired man heard the voice too, but it was a female voice. Thinking the voice was coming from behind, the two turned and stared at each other again.

The pink-haired girl shook her head and continued on her way, muttering to herself, "What was that?" Meanwhile, the man known as Mamoru Chiba also shook his head and walked on.

The pink-haired head was buzzing even more and she just wanted to go to her bed. But nothing came of it. Because her parents and twin brothers greeted her with a "Happy Birthday". Despite the pain in her head, she smiled. "I'll pack my bag away quickly!" With quick steps she went to her room and threw herself on the bed. She didn't want to celebrate her birthday right now, but she also didn't want her parents to ask her why she didn't want to celebrate her birthday now.

She sighed and went down the stairs to the kitchen. "Find him!" a voice called. "Huh?" She looked around the hall in confusion. However, nobody was there. "I must have just imagined it! What's wrong with me today?"

"Find Endymion, Rosalie, please!" Ayaka frowned. She certainly hadn't imagined that! "Who's there?" The pink-haired woman whispered so her family couldn't hear. "Rosalie, if you find Endymion, you will find the Crystal of Life!"

"Ayaka, are you coming?", she heard her mother call. "Yes, mom, I'm coming!" Shaking her head, the pink-haired went into the kitchen. She ate the cake with her family. When they finally finished, Ayaka went to her room. Her head was still throbbing, but it was bearable. She quickly put on her pajamas and settled into her comfortable bed. It wasn't long before the pink-haired fell into dreamland.

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

But even here the voice didn't leave alone. Ayaka was in a forest. She was wearing a dark pink dress. Which got to her knees. It also had gold decorations. Her long pink hair with dark pink tips looked platinum blonde in the sunlight. Lost, Ayaka walked through the forest and arrived at a lake. She could see herself in the lake, but her eyes were covered. A spiral with a star adorned her forehead. It was the same sign of the cat this morning. "There you are!" In the lake she recognized the silhouette of a man with black hair. His eyes were covered. He wore an armor, it was black with silver trimmings.

"What...who..." The pink haired got no further when he pressed his lips to hers. At first she wanted to push him away, but his lips felt familiar. He looked familiar to her. Her eyes were closed and her lips were warm. But that warmth passed. She opened her eyes and found herself in the void. Everywhere she looked it was dark, nothing. Ayaka was no longer wearing the dark pink dress. "Rosalie, find Endymion!" The pink-haired looked around, startled. "Who is Endymion and why do you call me that? Who are you actually?''

"Rose, you don't remember me. But believe me, you will!"

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

The pink-haired woman woke up, startled. She was sweating like this morning. Her head stopped pounding, but she couldn't get that dream out of her head. Maybe she would get paranoid. The best thing would be to visit Rei. She put on her light pink dress and a dark pink cardigan. She quickly combed her hair and finally went downstairs. "Mom, Dad, I'm going to visit Rei!"

"Have fun!" she heard her mother call out. "I will!"

She was still putting on her black boots on and finally walked out. It was already five o'clock, so she had to hurry to get home before nightfall. When it came to anything weird, Rei was the best. Rei lives with her grandpa in a shrine because her parents don't have time. Ayaka thought that Rei had a very good heart, but many didn't think so. Because the purple-haired can foresee the future. Which the pink-haired thought was pretty cool.

Finally arriving at the shrine, the pink-haired immediately spotted her friend. The purple-haired was sweeping. The little girl with the dark pink eyes rushed to her friend. "Hello Aya! Happy birthday!" The pink haired girl smiled as she said, "I want or rather need to talk to you. But not here." Rei nodded, confused. Ayaka and the shrine girl went into one of the rooms of the shrine.