𝟎𝟎𝟏. happy birthday

Start from the beginning

Before making her way to the school she poured water over the pink roses that grew after she was born.

On her way to school she met Mizuno Ami. One of her best friends. Ami was a petite woman with short blue hair and ocean blue eyes. She was the smartest girl in the school.

They became friends after Ami found Usagi's, Ayaka's best (and longest) friend and cousin, cat.

When they arrived at the school Kino Makoto was already waiting for them. "Good morning." The brunette haired girl greeted them with a soft smile on her lips. "Good morning." The two greeted back.

"Usagi is still not here?" Ayaka asked as they sat down on a bench because they had twenty minutes left before the classes started. "I bet she will be twenty minutes too late." Makoto said.

"I bet she'll be thirty minutes too late."

Then it rang and they went to their classes. As the pink haired girl sat down the door opened and Tsukino Usagi entered the classroom. "I'm not late!" She yelled out of breath and sat down next to her best friend.

"Wow Usa-chan I'm impressed you're not late." She smirked and pulled out her books. "Yeah extra for your birthday."

"I would've come sooner but I forgot to wrap up your birthday present." Usagi told her while trying to catch her breath. "You or your mother?"

The girl with the Odangos glared at Ayaka. "You know I'm not good at wrapping presents." Ayaka chuckled softly. Their conversation was cut short because the door opened and Ms. Haruna entered the classroom.

Before the lesson started, their teacher distributed the test they wrote last time. "What's your grade?" The pink haired girl asked her best friend who looked like she was about to cry. "Forty." Ayaka muttered a soft 'oh' and then put a hand on the blonde's head.

"My mother is going to kill me."

"Come on Usa last time you were worse and your mother didn't kill you." Again the blonde glared at her friend. "Yeah but this time I told her I learned."

"Oh yeah... maybe you shouldn't have told her that."

"Oh thank you for the tip."

"Do you have time today?" Usagi asked as she and her three friends made their way homewards

"Do you have time today?" Usagi asked as she and her three friends made their way homewards. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to the seminar today." Ami told her and then said goodbye because she has to go to the bus station.

"I have to learn for my next exam, sorry." Makoto too said goodbye and went home. "Ayaka?" The blonde looked at her best friend. "No, I have ballet lessons."

"Usa tell your mother about the test it's better she knows sooner than later." Usagi pouted slightly. Ayaka sighed and shook her head. "Goodbye Usa-chan. Oh and don't throw your test at someone's head again!"

The face the blonde made made the fourteen year old girl laugh. The last time when they got their tests back Usagi was so angry at her grade that she threw it away. However it didn't hit the ground but the face of a guy.

The blonde made the mistake and told her best friend about it who mentioned it every time she could.

Even though the lesson had ended Ayaka had stayed to continue training. She had an event coming and she didn't want to screw it up. While doing the développé she closed her eyes to focus on her performance.

After standing on her feet again she did the pirouette. Ayaka felt like a warm light embraced her. She felt a soft cold breeze. She turned around herself several times until she ended the performance with a Jeté.

When she opened her eyes she saw a man wearing armor with short black hair standing in front of a forest. His hair covered his eyes. Confused, the pink haired girl blinked more times. Her vision blurred and when it was clear again she stared into beautiful deep blue eyes. The forest was away and she was standing in the training room.

Ayaka stopped in her traces. She didn't move anymore she just stared at his eyes. Like she was hypnotized or rather said mesmerized. The guy also seemed like he was mesmerized. The two just stood there like there was no one else on this world. Just them.

Thank you for reading "Crystal of Life", don't forget to vote and comment