Information + chapter one

-This story is after the war

- The name of the new character is Amanda Snape and she is already married to Severus 

- I won't name you all "yn" but Amanda cause I want to name the character ( so y'all are Amanda )

- This story will be a wholesome story about Severus and Amanda's relationship 

- They don't have kids...at least not yet...

————————————————————————————

As you walked into the once loud great hall that was filled with laughter and joy, you could feel all eyes on you. You did not dare and let your confidence down. No, You walked in feeling like a queen with your head held high. The only sound that can be heard was your black stiletto heels that you loved to wear if you needed confidence.

You looked around the teacher's table until you saw him. Your husband, Severus Snape. You haven't seen him in 3 months as he had to be here at Hogwarts and teach the insufferable dunderheads as he likes to call them. You used to owl each other but the last 2 weeks he didn't owl you as much as he used to as he had a lot of work to do. You were annoyed at that but you understood that he had work to do. So you wanted to surprise him. You talked with Dumbledore about you becoming Severus's assistant and he immediately said yes as you are amazing at potions and you were one of the best students Hogwarts has seen.

As you looked at Severus he had his head in the daily profit but he could feel someone looking at him. As he looked up he dropped the paper and stood up shocked. He had happy tears in his eyes but tried his best to not let them spill out.

Severus couldn't believe his own eyes. And he didn't let you make your way up to the staff table as he ran to you hugging you tightly letting his hands rest on your hips. You were happy and had many emotions. You wanted to laugh and cry at the same time but you only looked at Severus deep in the eyes and kissed him. He didn't hesitate and kissed you right back moving his hands to your back. You hadn't kissed your husband since 3 months and you missed him and his kisses a lot. The kiss was full of passion and love. The kiss wasn't rough but not soft either. 

After a while you pulled away remembering that you were standing in the middle of a hall full of students and professors. Severus didn't care tho and he moved his hands from your back to your face to wipe away the tears you didn't notice that spilled from your beautiful hazel eyes.

SEVERUS POV

As I wiped away her tears I whispered to her "tell me this isn't a dream" hoping it really wasn't. But when she whispered "it's not a dream Sev" back I knew it wasn't and I was the happiest man that day.

But of course, Albus had to kill the moment and say "All of you, please welcome professor Snape's new assistant and wife miss Snape" I looked at Albus and then at Amanda I couldn't believe my ears but I couldn't say anything as the students cheered and whispered around. Most of the cheers as expected were from the Slytherins.

I looked back at Amanda pulling her towards me letting my hand rest on her waist and my other holding her soft hands leading her towards the staff table. As I pulled her chair for her to sit down she looked at me with a teasing look and said "What a gentleman" before she winked and looked me up and down. I could already feel the huge tent in my pants but tried my best to hide it.

AMANDA POV

As Severus tried to hide something he was embarrassed of I couldn't help but laugh out loud drawing attention to us, but neither Severus or I cared, we were just happy to finally have each other even tho it came out as a shock to Severus that I would be his new and first assistant ever.