𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ┆ ✦ 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Let's have breakfast and pack up after." Was the last thing you heard from the humanoid before rattles and cabinet opening instantly filled your ears like music. and not in a good way that is.

You proceeded to venture upstairs again. A bath and new clothes sounds absolutely refreshing. Your clothing right about now was drenched in sweat from all of that fiasco, getting out of bed and all. Now wondering, you aren't sure why your body overreacted that way, it's probably gonna be a mystery up to this point.

After a dreading minute of floundering, a sigh of relief escaped your lips as you gripped the doorknob to your room, ripping it open as you painfully scurry towards the bathroom that's conveniently connected to it.

"I didn't knew you could cook well." You hummed suprisingly, glancing at the redhead with a hint of amazement. You peacefully saunter close to the sink as he went over, putting your hand out and gesturing him to pass you his plate. The male immediately slapped your hand away and proceed to turn the sink on and wash it himself.

"Me and the countries take turns to make dinner, i had to learn or else they'll get mad." Ruby responded, still poker faced. After a few seconds of silence; he gazed at your quiet being, seeing the confusion on your facial expression made him sigh once again.
"It's kind of a rule in the mansion, that's why they'll get mad at me, because technically it's breaking them."

You snapped your fingers in realization, nodding at him in understandment.

Turning around, you went back to the dining table and cleaned it with a piece of cloth. Once that's done, you assembled and arranged the items around the kitchen counter and threw unwanted things straight to the bin. You didn't want the future owner to deal with all of this mess, hope they'll like it.

You and Ruby looked at each other for a second, before silently agreeing on moving to another room.

Both of you decided to went down onto the basement. After opening the door, you stick your hand to the walls and try to feel for the light switch. It took some time to find as it was actually somewhere in the corner.

This place wasn't used all that much in the time you're living here. It acts like some sort of garbage room that you'd never want to see again but not permanently get rid of either. Probably some stuff you wanted was here? you knew you could be a little bit impulsive sometimes and accidentally threw something that's actually useful in here.

You and the redhead didn't waste time and scavenge the place to throw out in the actual garbage outside or put in the box to keep. There was alot of.. unknown things that were placed in the shelf's, they were awfully dusted and you aren't risking blowing them off and cough all over the place. If it's interesting enough, then you'd do it though.