Two

"NO!! SHE GOT STABBED!" Y/n shouted loudly. (That was a spoiler- oops!) Her horrified voice got deep and deep. Joon also started screaming at the top of his lungs. They really went inside the series, didn't they?

"WHAT THE FUCK!? THAT WAS SO HELLA GOOD! SHE'S SUCH A BADASS!" Joon screamed at the tv and Y/n nodded her head quickly. Taking the last chips packet,Y/n and Namjoon shared an intense stare against eachother. They both smirked while lifting their hands up. Something very intense is about to happen here,but you'll soon think it's vain and dumb. Their eyes were burning in overconfidence. It's good but i think they'll set the house on fire with this much madness. They've became mad as hatters. Creepy smiles crept up on their faces. They shook their hands and took a deep breath. At the same time, they said in sync

"ROCK,PAPER, SCISSORS!" They shouted loudly,oh what is wrong with these kids? Playing rock,paper,scissors for a normal chips packet? Quite stupid isn't it,but according to them,this is a world cup that only one can be able to win. Dandatataaa...

Scissors! Both of them showed scissors. It was a normal tie but they began to get insane every second. Even Wednesday thought this was fascinating. Thing crept up on Wednesday's shoulder and continued watching the world cup. Joon and Y/n again took a deep breath and this time,they were serious..They started saying it in sync,with deeper voice.

"ROCK..,PAPER...,SCISSORS!!!!" Jungshook!!! Guess who won? The stronger one! The winner grabbed the chips packet in their hand and kicked back on the couch while stuffing it into their mouth. Guess who won?

It is the one and only,Miss Y/l/n!!! She quickly finished the chips so Joon wouldn't take any and the series ended after a few hours. They both started fangirling Jenna Ortega and fought against eachother to see who is the stronger one.

In the end,Joon gave up as Y/n was begging him to do so. Soon,they both looked at the time and it was 2pm!?!?! They weren't hungry of course,all those snacks probably made them sick but they don't care. And it went like this yeah! Oops,i got 99 problems singing bye, bye, bye! Hold up,if you wanna go and take a ride with me better hit me baby one more time!

Y/n's phone rang as she sighed. She stretched out her leg from the couch to the coffee table to reach her phone. This lazy ass. Once she reached it,she saw an unknown number. Being confused,she looked at Namjoon. He raised his eyebrows and Y/n just stared at the number,trying to recognise it. Joon grabbed the phone from her and looked at the number.

He sighed and patted Y/n's head. "Is it someone you know?" Asked Y/n and Joon nodded. He took the phone and put it on speaker. Joon spoke

"Hello?"
"How long do i have to wait for you to take a stupid phone? What happened,did you forget my number or something? Well if you did, it's not my fault that you told me to call this weird girl's phone-"

Y/n widened her eyes and grabbed the phone from Namjoon's hand. Joon sighed and grinned."Who are you calling me a 'weird girl!?"
A loud sigh was heard from the phone. Namjoon gulped At this moment,he knew he's fucked up. Sounds of tightening fists and slamming their hand on the table was heard through the phone. Joon quickly grabbed the phone from her hand and apologised

"Yeah um,sorry about that-"
"What was that? I don't like hearing your sluts' talks while speaking and especially when they're disrespecting me. Tell that girl to be more quite. I don't know whether my anger will blast out on her. If it does, it's all your fault."
"Okay,okay..sorry..Y/n! Apologise-"
"No need, I've already had too much of her voice. Let me get to it. A bastard just tried to invade into your office."
"What!?"
"Apparently,he is very eager to meet you. Don't know why. But he didn't say anything. Do you need me to beat him up to spit out the reason or should I just make him wait outside the company,standing outside when it's cold. You decide the choice."
"Wha- Atleast make him sit down on a seat or something, he'll think bad of us-"
"Don't give a fuck. He tried to ruin our reputation already. If Jin knows this, I'll blame your ass."
"Fine..so what do you want me to do-"
"Go and pluck flowers. WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? COME RIGHT NOW! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SHITTING."
"But I'm hanging out with someone special-"
"Soon,i think the Kim enterprises will lose someone special."
"Alright.. I'm coming-"
"This minute."
"Yes sir!"

He hung up and sighed. He was about to go but Y/n stopped him. He rolled his eyes while Y/n glared at him and asked "Who is he?" Gulping down water,Joon answered calmly. It gave a bit of shock hearing this,i mean this rude man is blood related to Joon? He doesn't match his personality well,does he? It took him a great amount of confidence to say this, something he hid from Y/n for a long time. Finally spitting it out.

"My younger brother." Widening her eyes,Y/n made a "Are you serious" face at Joon. I mean,if he is,why is he bossing him all around? He has to atleast respect him. Without wasting anymore time,Joon was tying his shoe laces. Y/n sat beside him and asked

"Why was he bossing you around?"
Slightly smiling,Joon got up and fixed his hair. Y/n saw his smile but didn't know the cause. The amount of chaos it gave her brain to think of,it almost bursted out as she has so much questions to ask him. Joon held the door knob and opened it while saying..

"He's the CEO of the Kim enterprises."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published:12.25.2022

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!!<3