𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭. | 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

contains: fluff :)

____________________________________

you and notti we're hanging out. it was just gonna be you two until dd and ddot decided they didn't want y'all alone with eachother. then took it upon themselves to invite eva, and your other friend amina. ( uh - mean - uh for you mentally challenged people )

on one side of the room, dd and ddot were in the middle of an argument, and apparently amina and eva were arguing too because there was a whole lot of arguing. you and notti didn't even bother getting up. not because you two didn't care, but you were too busy flirting across the room.

 not because you two didn't care, but you were too busy flirting across the room

hey ma.

hi baby

i find it funny that you call me that and we arent tg

yeah but you call me ur gf ? 🌝

so maybe i wanna be tg
would you like that?

maybe i like the idea of you being my boyfriend

lets turn your idea into
reality then?

"you loved a message"

both of you knew good and well you didn't act like this in person, because you were both too shy

both of you knew good and well you didn't act like this in person, because you were both too shy. honestly, you had kept it on the low too. sure your friends would tease about how you two would be staring at eachother from time to time, but thats all they could really say.

you look over and see dd and ddots argument starting to get a little physical, now it was time to intervene.

you sat your phone down on the sofa and walked over to the bickering trying to reason with both of them to come to a solution to their problem.

"so what are yall arguing about again?"

"dd ate my fuckin mcdonalds that I ORDERED AND PAYED FOR LIKE A FATASS!" you stepped inbetween them before they could get at eachother like childish children would. "AND ALL YOU DO IS MUNCH AND DICK RIDE! YOU GOT A DEGREE IN MUNCHING AND A D1 OFFER IN DICK RIDING YOU DICKRIDER!" they started bickering back and forth and back and forth.

"CAN BOTH OF YALL JUST SHUT THAT SHIT UP? DAMN," the room went silent, you could hear notti snickering in the corner and typing on his phone.

"here just, ill cashapp you to buy some more food. let me go get my phone—"

*DING!*

your phone went off.

confused as fuck cause, when did you turn the ringer on?

eva picked up your phone , oh my god.

you and notti stared at eachother as he picked up his cup and started drinking from it.

"OUUUUU Y/NNNNN!! WHOS 'HIM' WITH A RED HEART?!! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND DIDN'T TELL US?!"

notti choked on his drink.

ah shit, now you were caught up. there was no playing this one off.

"y/n .. you and notti are dating?!"

"HUH?" dd and ddot both said simultaneously, amina just stood there with her mouth open.

"see— what had HAPPEND was.."

"yeah we together." oh alrighty then! i have no objections 😇.

notti started walking over to you and your whole body stiffened, the whole weight of the situation processed in your brain all at one time.

he wrapped his arms around your waist while hugging you from behind. you turned around and hugged him back. "ethan what are you dooinng??" you whispered rather aggressively. "im doing what i've been wanting to do for good minute now. just go along with it and we can make it official later?"

.. OFFICIAL ?!!:$;&:@

"okay sure, yeah."

you and notti finally pulled away from eachother, and you could see him face was red. not only that, but he was flashing that smile of his. you could really faint right there.

"so when did this happen?" amina asked, almost with a jealous tone. "well it kinda just, happened you know?" "oh okay." girl is there a problem? cause im sensing a problem..

"me and y/n just kinda clicked, she's different, and i like that. i like y/n." aw.

"im actually finna throw up." "shut up dd."

________________________________

660 words, not proofread
just a cute short oneshot for yall, trying to update more ! 🤍