𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙡

remember when i said i would take the updates slow bc of the holiday? yeah fuck that here's another one

They must have lost track of time, as Fei and Neteyam were sleeping soundly on the sand cuddled up. Shouts were heard from afar.

As Kiri rounded the clearing, Tuk in tow, she widened her eyes at the sight of them. "Oh, shit."

That was when Tonowari and Jake had seen them over her shoulder.

That was how the pair ended up standing in the middle of their Marui awkwardly, getting shamed and scolded.

"How long has this been going on?" Tonowari demanded, pointing a finger at both of them. "Huh? When?"

Neteyam opened his mouth to answer, but Fei cut in. "Earlier. A little after they first got here."

Ronal paced from behind her mate. She had a scowl on her face. "First, you bring your dream to me again. You yell and disrespect, and then you do this!" She gestured to the pair. "I raised you better than this!"

Fei bit her tongue to hold in her words. 

"If I may," Jake spoke from the corner of the room. Neytiri grabbed his arm and gave him a worried look, which he dismissed. "Neteyam is responsible. He would never hurt your daughter, never."

Tonowari turned his head to glare at the boy. "Is this true?"

He nodded, looking right back in his eyes.

Ronal grabbed the man's shoulder and shoved a finger in his face. "You are too kind. That boy," she pointed to him. "Is of alien blood. He is not true Na'vi."

Neytiri hissed at the woman. Tension in the room was high as Fei shared a look with Neteyam.

The man sighed and rubbed her pregnant belly. "Ronal, they love each other." He mumbled. Tonowari glanced back at his daughter, a cold and distant look in her eyes. He huffed. "We cannot control that, you must let it go."

While the two were in a hushed conversation, Jake crept up to his son. "So, uh," He scratched the back of his neck. "How did this happen?" He gestured to the pair.

Fei crossed her arms. "He was being stupid. I almost killed him."

Jake shared a knowing glance with Neytiri. They had been a little too much like the couple. "Well," he muttered.

It was her turn to confront the young girl. Neytiri stepped forward and poked Fei's forehead. "Strong mind, strong heart, strong will." She could not be angry. It wasn't in her blood. No, she had seen the way the two complimented each other.

They were whole when together. Before Eywa, they were in love. She could not do anything about it.

Ronal turned around, tense from the situation. She rubbed a hand on her belly and glared at Fei. She got a blank stare back.