Note

A/N:  Hello everyone those who are reading these stupid Oneshots that I will be creating then go ahead.  However I will not tolerate criticism for endings, how it begins, or how the story plays out.  Those who will publicly appoint their complaints within the comments will get reported for hate.  You might remember my old account the one that had the famous 'The Assistant Jinkook' story on it.  To be honest I was aware that the story was all over the place and I was aware that the story had a so called 'Pathetic' ending.  not to mention I was aware that the story made it seem like a 5 year old wrote it.  I am not perfect and also I was half asleep when I wrote the damn thing.  Watching people hate on it without even asking as to why it was like that pissed me off and not to mention made me wanna delete the story.  I decided instead of deleting it how about I just delete the whole account.  Now I am not gonna be playing Mr. nice guy anymore I had it with people hating.  From now on those who hate will get reported and you might think this is just a bluff but I'm serious.  Let's see who hates me for this.

Other then that I got nothing else more to say.  I hope you enjoy these Oneshots thank you for reading.  Oh yeah one more thing Rimuru will stay in his human form for these stories.  Also Rimuru is a guy I tend to hate it when people say he is a girl, like I get it his human body was originally a female's however Rimuru himself tends to be a guy so I'll stick with a guy.  I will not do female Rimuru any time soon but I might have Rimuru cross dress.