26| New haircut°

Start from the beginning

Sam also gave Miguel a look. "And no weapons." He clearly meant that towards Tory.

"Yeah, we won't need 'em."

"Yeah." Miguel sighed before backing up and leaving, the rest of Miyagi-Fang following after.

Cobra Kai left too, "Your driving with us Kenny come on." Avery dragged the little boy, speeding up leaving Robby behind. "Wait up!"

She didn't listen, just as when they made it to the car she got in and slammed the door shut.

Robby furrowed his eye brows at the action but didn't say anything. Kenny and him both got in closing the doors.

When they arrived all went into the middle of the diamond. "You guys see anything?" Kyler questioned.

"They'll be here."

"Probably sped home, bunch of pussies." A student said, the lights turning off to the stadium right after.

It caught everyone by surprise when the sprinklers went off. Avery went to go cover Kenny, Robby noticed and went to cover both of them.

"They are a bunch of pussies." Avery hissed. Turning over when the lights to a car flashed, it soon drove off.

Kyler yelled out, "We can't let them get away with this!" Robby spit out water from his mouth, more dripping off his chin and ears. "We won't."

°°°

Avery came out the bathroom, scrunching up her hair with a towel. "It's such bullshit! They did such a pussy move with the sprinkler's Gabi!"

"Don't yell at me, I didn't do it." The younger girl scrolled through her photos on her phone with a smile.

Avery looked at her up and down, "What are you smiling about?" she said grabbing q-tips to clean the inside of her ears.

"Some photo's I took with my crush from school." The girl shrugged, then Avery snatched the phone out of her hand. "Anthony LaRusso?"

"Yeah, You know him?"

"He's an iPad kid, also a LaRusso. LaRusso's are bad news Gabi, his friends are too." Avery threw the phone back to her.

"Kenny told me someone put milk in his locker, all those different point of views showed Anthony and his friends laughing."

"Like if they were waiting for him to open it." Gabi whispered, putting the pieces together. "Wow.."

"Yeah." Avery laughed, walking back into the bathroom.

...

The next day at practice..

"They know that we're the biggest threat's." Robby stated.

"They also know you guys can't violate probation, juvie's." Avery rolled her eyes, watching as Kenny punched the dummy.

Tory scoffed, "We need to get them somewhere no one is around."

"How? They'll just go back crying to Amanda and Daniel, Miguel to Johnny. Heard he's sleeping with Carmen."

Robby and Tory chuckled, Kenny started punching the dummy more aggressively. "Listen up."