•【𝙰 𝚍𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜】•

Start from the beginning

' 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚞𝚗. ' I say poking his face.

' 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊. ' He said simply, hugging me tighter.

' 𝙽. 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗. 𝙽𝚘𝚠. ' I Said, crossing my arms.

' 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎. ' He said, carefully placing me down.

N sat down in front of me and looked around.
I eventually sat down next to him, and just stayed quiet.
N suddenly tensed up as his eyes passed over something in one of the dark corners.

He immediately got up and ran over the the corner of the building.
He picked up a thick wire, with a syringe full of yellow liquid on the end.

He picked up my detached tail.

Well shit.
He's never gonna recover from THAT.
I just stared at him, my eyes hollowing out and small sweat drops appearing on my screen.

' 𝙽? 𝙷𝚞𝚗? 𝚈𝚘𝚞- 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍? ' I asked, getting more concerned the more N stared at the tail.

He slowly turned around with a horrified face.
Oh no, Ive scarred the most innocent person I know.
I gave him a worried look before standing up and walking over to him.

' 𝚈-𝚢𝚘𝚞- 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕- 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎?- ' Was All N said as I took my tail from him.

' 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙻𝚞𝚟, 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 ' I say, feeling bad for making the poor Drone have to see my detached tail.

Its not every day you see a wire with reddish oil dripping out of it.
Actually...
Now that I think of it, none of the other Disassembly Drones have had their tails cut off, as they are deemed too dangerous to even come near.

Huh, imagine having a nuclear weapon attached to your back, couldn't be us.

I stuffed the tail into a cabinet that just so happened to be where it was before.
K probably was looking around for food, and took it out.
N suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled the tail back out of the cabinet.

' 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚛, 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞? ' He suggested, passing me the tail.

I gave him the most sarcastic face I could manage, as if saying Man, if only I had thought of that.

' 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎! 𝙸𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐! ' N said, throwing his arms up in the air.

Good for...fighting...
And stabbing...
And hurting...

It was a cold day, as it always was, and I was struggling to find oil.

I was about to overheat, and was on edge.
I was on top of the spire of worker drone corpses, looking out for any movement.
My yellow orb eyes scanning every piece of land I could see, but there was nothing.
Nothing at all. Colours started filling my vision, and I was growing dizzy.

' G͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣv̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ u̟͎̲͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏ͪ͋̚ ' a voice muttered. '

'𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝? ' I mumbled, looking around.

' G͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣv̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨu̟͎̲͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨf̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ m̘͈̺̪͓̺ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ . '  it spoke in a glitchy voice.