Chapter 6

They had been in the air for a few hours, it was dinner time and they still had 11 hours to go before they would reach Madripoor, Bucky was starting to get nervous, this isn't a safe place for anyone, let alone the woman he'd die to protect.

Bucky and Chelsea had retreated back to their room, she was watching the TV mounted to the wall while he was grabbing their dinner. Today was grilled BBQ chicken thighs, southern style potato salad and grilled asparagus. She begged him to grab more of the carrots from yesterday, he couldn't tell her no. When he came back she was laughing at the TV, a big smile across her face.

She was watching New Girl, she scooted over and patted the bed for Bucky to join her, he slid in and laid the tray on his lap. Same as yesterday he cut the meat for both of them. They ate in silence, the TV only playing in the background. When they were done he slipped away and returned the tray to the kitchen, he was quickly back to her. They watched her show together for a while but then she got a hunger for him, she wasn't sure how it would go but she knew he would be easy on her.

Chelsea turned off the TV and quickly straddled Bucky's lap, he laughed softly and held onto her face. "You sure you can handle that again already?" He said with a smirk. She shrugged her shoulders and kissed him deeply, immediately finding her tongue in his mouth. She pulled off her own shirt and he quickly pulled off her bra, he saw small bruises on her nipples from his teeth and frowned.

"It's okay, Buck, I liked it" she said with a smile, kissing him again. He quickly flipped her over and laid on top of her, kissing her again. He pulled his shirt off and quickly threw his pants to the floor. He didn't touch hers yet.

"Please.." she said looking up at him, she knew he wanted to hear her say it. "Please fuck me again, Bucky.." this time it was quieter. He smiled at her and unbuttoned her pants.

"Good girl" he said under his breath and he slipped her pants and panties off. He reached down, feeling her wetness on his fingers. He was gentle, he touched her but didn't move his hand.

"You tell me if you need me to stop, okay?" He said, he smiled down at her and gave her a gentle kiss when she nodded in agreement.

He pushed one finger inside her slowly, he waited for her reaction before moving. She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his torso. He slowly fucked her with his finger until he felt her start to tense under him.

"Cum for me, baby" he said in a hush, he kissed her and felt her let go under him. She moaned loudly as she came undone. She was lucky this plane had thick walls, she'd never leave this room again if she found out Sam could hear her.

When she calmed down from her high he laid on his back, his hard cock laying against his stomach, he patted his lap. "Come ride me, babygirl"

She hopped up on his lap happily, she could control how hard this went, his fingers didn't hurt her but his cock was much larger, the largest she's ever seen. She didn't know how sex 2 days in a row would go.

She rested a hand on his chest and guided him into her, slowly lowering herself down on him. He groaned and gripped her thighs, she set the pace today. When he was fully in her she sat still for a moment, adjusting to his size before gently bouncing on his cock.

Any fear she had about pain was gone, it felt so good to have him inside of her again. She threw her head back and started bouncing faster, both hands firmly on his chest to steady herself. When she looked down at him he was biting his lip and staring up at her happily.

She leaned down, laying her chest against him and kissing him passionately. "Fuck me" she pleaded, he smiled and gripped her hips, fucking her from above him. He was careful though, he didn't want to go too far.