Aadhira smiled while rubbing his hand.

Aadhiran: You should change your costume for 10 months, Aadhira.

Aadhira: Yen, she asked.

Aadhiran: It is disturbing me a lot he said and pinched her waist.

Aadhira: Matan pregnancy time la saree than katanum aatha solli irukanga she said.

Aadhiran: Ithu ellam epa d unaku solli kuduthanga he asked.

Aadhira: Enga oorla ella nighty potutu irupangala apa aatha thititu irukum saree katunganu she said.

Aadhiran: Yen saree katanum he asked.

Aadhira: Apa thaan sun light vanthu padum vaithula she said.

Aadhiran looked at her confusion, sila pappa ku porakara apa kannu yellow color ah iruku saree katuna sun light direct ah padum apa intha mathiri agathunu solluvanga.

Aadhiran: Unaku ivalo visiyam theriyuma he asked.

Aadhira: Oh theriyume she said.

Aadhiran: Ana unaku inu neraya therila na solli tharan he said mischievously.

But poor Aadhira didn't understand what he was saying, seri okay kathukaran she said.

Aadhiran pulled her more close to him, first oru mutham epudi kudukanumnu solli tharan he said.

Aadhira: Onnu vendam na poran she said and tried to get from his lap.

Aadhiran: Athu ellam mudiyathu na solli kudupan he said while holding her head. He slowly captured her lips and follow my moves, He mumbled in between the kiss while she followed his moves. Both kissed passionately. He left her lips as both went out of air.

Aadhiran: Purunchutha he asked huskily.

Aadhira nodded, na vena inuoru time solli tharava he asked.

Aadhira: Vendam podhum neenga solli kuduthathu she said.

Aadhiran: Apa test pannanum he said.

Aadhira: Enna test she asked.

Aadhiran: Nee thaan inu oru time solli thara vendamnu sollita apudina learn pannitanu thana artham apa ithu test time so kiss me he said.

Aadhira: matan ponga she said.

Aadhiran: Nanum vida matan he said and again pulled her towards him but she kept her hands on his mouth.

Aadhiran licked her hands while she took back and rubbed her hands on his

Shirt.

Aadhiran: seri one hour kalichu test vekaran he said.

Aadhira: Na poi coffee eduthutu varan she said.

Aadhiran: Eduthutu nee mela ellam vara vendam angaye iru na varan he said.

Aadhira nodded and he went to the washroom.

After completing his work Raghav returned back to home. He crossed Saranya's room and she pulled him inside and locked the door.

Raghav: Aiyo amma kapathunga he shouted.

Saranya: Ada chi vaya moodu she said while taking the stick from the table.

Raghav: Enna aachu ma ethuku kuchi ella edukara he asked while trying to take the stick from her.

Saranya: Ai angaye nillu ilati pichuruvan she said.

Raghav: Ipudi oru alagana paiyana kai ah puduchu illuthu room la lock pannitu angaye nillunu sollara he asked.

Saranya: Alagana paiyana enga she asked.

Raghav: Na thaan, he said.

Saranya: Ada mala korange nenapu thaan she said.

Raghav: Mala koranga he asked shockingly.

Saranya: Ennamo pudhusa kekara mathiri nadikatha she said.

Raghav: Right ethuku enna ipudi illuthu lock panna he added.

Saranya: Antha Sara enga she asked.

Raghav: Enna keta enaku epudi theriyum he asked.

Saranya: Nadikatha neenga rendu perum thaan ennamo panni irukenga she said.

Raghav: Nanga enna panna porom athu avala he asked.

Saranya: Na kooda neenga ava pannathuku avala ethathu pannitengalonu nenachan she said with disappointment.

Raghav Mv: Dei Raghav potu vanga pakara ushara irukanun he thought.

Raghav: Vera vela ila peh he said.

Saranya: Poi sollathenga enna pannenga she asked.

Raghav: Sollaran sollaran iru he said and moved forward.

Saranya stood waiting for his answer. He kissed her cheeks and ran to his room.

Saranya stood shocked. Meenakshi patti came and looked at her weirdly as she was standing like a statue.

Meenakshi: Adiye yen d ipudi nikara she asked while patting her shoulder.

Saranya: Uhh athu athu onnu ila she said and moved out while blushing hard.

Meenakshi: Adiye nillu va enkuda she said and took her to the pooja room.

Saranya looked at her with confusion, samy kadavule yen pulla pakathula entha kathu karupu andama nee thaan pathukanum she said and took holy ash and put it on her head and mouth.

Raghav looked at the scenario and laughed out loudly while she glared at him.

Meanwhile Aadhira and Aadhiran settled with coffee on the couch.

Aadhiran: Test iruku he said while she glared at him.

Aadhiran: Aadhira epudi oruthanga mela trust varum he asked all of sudden.

Aadhira: Avangaloda action will prove their love apro automatic ah trust varum she said with a smile.

Aadhiran: Then Did you feel that love when you were with me? He asked.

Aadhira smiled at his question, I trust you she said. Aadhiran chuckled at her answer and hugged her.

Their moment was disturbed by a door knock. Both parted from the hug and went out.

Watchman stood with a terrified face.

Aadhiran: Enna achu anna he asked.

Watchman: Sir police vanthu irukanga he said. Aadhira was shocked and looked at him.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This Christmas, I wish you all the happiness and success you can wish for! Merry X-Mas!

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.