"Oouuu, fuck. Fuck, that feels so good." Egypt whimpered and threw her ass back on Karma's tongue sloppily as euphoria took over her body.

Karma slapped skin again, making Egypt's ass jiggle in her face. She pushed the woman down, face in the pillow so her ass was up and moaned as she touched herself.

When Egypt felt the vibrator on her clit and Karma's tongue in her smaller hole, her body started shaking violently.

She wanted to feel something other than sorrow but she never expected to feel this damn good. Egypt closed her eyes and opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out.

Karma sucked the nut right from Egypt's core and didn't stop until she came again, all down her throat.

"Mmmm, Karmaaaa." Egypt groaned with her face in the pillow. She rolled over and pulled the girl in her arms, connecting their lips as soon as she felt the skin to skin contact.

It turned her on to a new level tasting herself on Karma's tongue.

When Karma bit her neck hard, Egypt whined and rubbed her pussy against the girls thigh, as if asking permission for their cores to touch.

Karma nodded and wrapped a hand around Egypt's throat.

They both closed their eyes and enjoyed the feeling of wet, warmth and excitement dripping between them.

She must be tryna make me fall in love, Karma thought and bit her lip.

It had been so long since she scissored, she forgot just how good it felt. But now that she was doing it, she didn't want it to stop.

Karma grabbed Egypt and rolled her hips, finding her spot.

"Cum with me." Egypt moaned as she kissed Karma's pouty lips passionately.

That was the last straw for Karma. She closed her eyes again and let herself go all over the sheets.

"Oh my Goddddddd."

"Mmmm." Karma bit her lip again and stared at Egypt with so much love and adoration, it covered both of their arms in goosebumps.

"I love the way you make me feel." Egypt confessed before planting a soft kiss on Karma's lips.

Butterflies floated in Karma's stomach but she ignored it and wrapped her arms around Egypt's naked body.

"You have no idea how much you mean to me." She whispered against Egypt's flushed skin as she listening to the woman's heart beat.

"Tell me, then."

Karma sat up straight and gave Egypt more eye contact than she could handle. When she tried to look away, Karma grabbed her chin gently and pulled her so they were inches apart.

"I think I let myself start catchin' feelings for you. Like, the harder I fight it, the more I just want you. I like who I am with you. I like the woman you are and the woman you're becomin'. I don't know if you can see you changing, but I can. And I like it so much."

Egypt's cheeks were beet red and she was smiling from ear to ear. She couldn't wipe the smile off of her face, not that she wanted to anyways.

For the first time in over twelve hours, there was a genuine smile on her face.

"You're so sappy when you like somebody, huh?" Egypt giggled as she tried to calm the nerves and butterflies down in her stomach.

"Girl, this is all new so I don't know, I guess so. Maybe just for you, though."

"Is that right? Just me?" Egypt flirted and leaned in to kiss Karma's lips.

"Just you."

"I might as well be your girlfriend then, if it's just me." Egypt grinned and played with the tips of Karma's hair, sending shivers down the girls spine.

"Done." Karma smiled and flicked her tongue over Egypt's lips.

They kissed but everything about it was different from before. Now, there were open feelings involved and vulnerability on both ends that made things intensify.

"Thank you, love."

"You don't have to thank me."

"I do though." Egypt sighed and met her eyes fall in her lap. "I destroyed my sax and I'm supposed to have a meeting with that artist and a lawyer next week."

That news was new to Karma. She almost smiled until she remembered the rest of Egypt's words hanging in the air. She broke her saxophone, Karma repeated to herself mentally.

"My mom is dead. I'm so angry at myself. I don't want to be trapped inside anymore. I just...it's so much." Egypt closed her eyes and smiled when her finger grazed her lip, remembering the feeling only Karma's lips could give. "But it's nothing when I'm with you. You make everything go away."

"Awww, I'll always be here for you."

"Promise?"

Karma's heart jumped. The innocence in something as simple as a promise made her feel like Egypt's heart was pure. Quickly, she nodded her head and made up her mind. She was going to be the person to hold Egypt's heart no matter what.

"I promise."

A/N .. If you're reading today, Merry Christmas!🎄🎁💕

As cute as Egypt and Karma areeee, don't forget to tap in with Zayne in Playboi's Bunny Jan 1st 👀