2. A long needed reunion

As my spiky, red headed boyfriend ran up to me, I couldn’t help but think that this wasn’t real. Pushing back the feeling that this was a big dream, I clicked into reality. Ejiro lifted me in the air like I was lighter than a feather though I weighed an average weight for a 17-year-old who lived in London. He then put my feet back on the floor to give me a bear hug with a soft kiss on the top of the head. I was honestly quite shocked on how strong he now was. Then came what I expected, concern.

Scene change: bedroom

I was sitting on Kirishimas bed for the first time in many years. His room was still widely decorated with Red Riot posters, figures, pins and other merch from his favourite hero. Before anything else, I was pulled into a tight bear hug that I wish lasted longer, but ended in a blink.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were coming!? I could have came to pick you up! Did you travel alone!? Was the flight ok? Where you waiting for me long? Where you bored? Are you hungry?” Before I could even breathe, I was bombarded with question after question! “Kiri, I’m fine! I didn’t wait that long!” he stopped talking and listened like he was in denial that I was even here with him. He definitely enjoyed my voice more when it had a less digital sound. “Ok but are you hungry?” He double checked. “I can always eat when I’m in a different country.” That pushed a sharp toothed grin onto his face.

NOT COMPLETE
WILL UPDATE LATER