Trophy eyed the boy up and down and let him into the jocks room. Paper looked at Trophy, tears hidden by the dim light. They both sat down on Trophy's bed and looked at each other- waiting for someone to start the conversation. Trophy ran through his mind; it was getting awkward, and he wanted to go back to sleep- but he didn't have any choice. On the other hand, Paper felt warmth in Trophy's room as the jock shared a room with the jerk but sometimes his boyfriend, the jokester. 

"Soo...?"

"O-oh! right..."

Paper cleared his throat and began speaking. 

"It's just... OJ keeps going through my mind, every time he allegedly coerces me into helping him, I just feel so- I don't know, safe about myself! but I don't even think about the pain of others! It makes me feel so helpless about myself..."

As trophy watches the boy express his feelings about himself makes him feel dejected about him. Usually, he would just close himself onto others except for the ones he truly cared- he even let him into his room to just adjust his feelings, it makes him feel so off about him- but at the same time, not at all. Trophy widened his eyes when he saw that Paper was done talking. So, he adjusted his words and began speaking. 

"You aren't in the wrong here. Even if you did all those things, it wasn't you that was the problem. Look at you and your friends now- did they ever blame you for something?  no, not at all. Don't feel ashamed of yourself."

"Thank you..."  Paper smiled, a mere second after Trophy spoke. The jock couldn't help but smile back too, but he shook his head- and cut eye contact with him. Paper didn't mind, and both boys got up and there was now an awkward tension lingering them both, they just stood there. With the lamp shining through their way- then Paper had remembered another favor he was going to ask Trophy.

"If it isn't too much, would you mind going in the woods with me?"

"Hm? for what?"

"I have an old place to visit."

-

"God- never knew you were this tough even if you are destroyed." 

OJ grunted at the erecting cut he had on his cheek. Bounding in as he was the main character here, he dropped his knife and fell on his knees practically begging for mercy. "Oh, c'mon! you won't do this to me, right?" OJ pleaded, giving Mephone his usual smug. Mephone rendered silent and began targeting OJ. OJ eluded and began to wipe his sweat off his forehead- man, this was stressing him out. 

OJ was dangerously out of breath from how many times he had to dodge the attacks. He panted and eyed the host as if they were both friends, the host ignored his calls and looked towards the floor and to him, the tiles were cracked as hell. He was a little pissed because he had to deal with this maniac, but he couldn't hide his anger for him. "Just huff give up already!" OJ chuckled.

Mephone sprinted towards OJ, but surprisingly- he was gone.

"Suprise!"

From behind the phones back, OJ pulled out a knife to stab his back, but the phone eluded and also began running out of breath- both boys couldn't take it anymore, they were showering in sweat, and they easily ran out of energy. "A-A-Nn-Y LA- LA- last attacks?" Mephone asked.

"Hmmm..."

Paper looked over his shoulder as both boys were still tiptoeing through the woods, it was starry 'night' as if they didn't just wake up early in the morning for this favor, the two were on their way to the hotel to explore or maybe find any easy tell corpses to revive. Well, wish they could. Test tubes recovery machine keeps failing and Mephone is no use at all. It's sad seeing others go, but you'll eventually get over it. 

"This place is cramped."  Trophy said gruffly.

Paper just giggled at his complaint. 

Crickets played their dazzling song as the noises of tree branches were heard, the warm wind breezing with their hair. Upon arriving at the bushes, the hotel was revealed. Though- none of the two boys saw any important stuff there, well, that's what they think. However, a few moments later Paper could smell the scent of smoke coming from somewhere near them. Paper looked up and saw the hotel was burning slowly into crisp. 

Paper felt his eye widened as he saw the bright blaze of fire slowly burning the hotel until it was completely destroyed, he looked over at the side and saw Trophy who was fast asleep- he shook the jock and pointed at the hotel. Trophy's jaw hung agape and both boys sprinted towards the hotel. They saw what appears to be, Mephone and OJ. OJ was laughing like a maniac while Mephone just stood there- watching the fire burn what's inside.

OJ turned to Paper.

"Aren't you supposed to be fast asleep?"

They stood silent; place heavy with anticipation. The group of bright orange ablaze was growing more bigger as more things kept burning into crisp, but with the blink of an eye, Mephone was gone- buzzed off to who-knows-where. Now OJ was the one who was close to burning inside, so close that Paper didn't want to allow that...

Paper took a step forward, OJ turned to him and smirked.

But little did OJ know that the place was about to explode.

"Paper-- you don't have to do this!"

Paper turned to Trophy and turned back to OJ, making decisions for himself was so hard it was starting to pressure him- but he couldn't just let this place explode! not only the place, but OJ himself... he knew he was a bad person, but he couldn't just let him go. He may be a miserable wreck, but he had the frown he hadn't felt in forever. OJ, in the other hand, just laughed- acting so gullible.

OJ turned to his back as he saw that the fire was getting close to him- the laughter stopped. He put his hands down and started watching the fire, looking shocked as ever. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Paper gripped his fist. And began sprinting towards OJ and tackled him. "NO!"

And within the blink of an eye, the hotel exploded- the bodies disappearing within an eye. Trophy didn't know what the fuck just happened or what Paper had just done- he had no hope anymore. They are permanently dead, none of the recovery centers worked anymore. He felt tears rolling down his cheek and turned to his back, returning to his cottage.

THE END.

brr brrrrrrrrrrrr haHAAAAAAAAAAA sorry i felt silly .................