Chapter 3

[Drew's POV]
"Zoey?!"

I walk into school and who do I see? Zoey and.. Lia?! "Zoey? What the fuck"
"D-Drewy bear! I-it's not what you think!"
"Not what I think? That's a classic. Then why did I see you and Lia kissing just now?"
"Uhm..."
"That's what I thought, we're over"
That was the last thing I said before running towards the school bathroom.

[Jake's POV]
"Drew! Wait!"
After seeing Drew run off, I glare at Zoey before running after him, I didn't see where he went but the first place I went to look was the bathroom because that's where everyone always goes when they cry, right? I went into the bathroom and I saw Drew sitting on the floor, crying. I walk over to Drew and wrap my arms around him.
"heh.. y'know... I never liked Zoey, but still, seeing her cheat hurts...." Drew told me as he was smiling through his tears [crybaby reference?/j]
I continue hugging Drew as he leans into my shoulder crying more.
"I'm sorry Drew, I'm not sure what I can really do to help".

[3rd person]
Drew pulls away from the hug, he hesitates at first but then pulls Jake into a kiss. Jake, surprised by the kiss at first, hugs Drew while kissing him back. They both pull away and look at each other blushing.

[Drew's POV]
"Holy crap, I can't believe I just did that.. and he kissed me back?!"
I look down blushing my head off until Jake speaks, "heh.. you look so cute" Jake said with a smile on his face looking at Drew.
I continue to blush even more not being able to look at Jake in embarrassment. Jake's lifts my chin up forcing me to look at him,
"he's so adorable" (Jake said that btw)

[OKAY UM I COMPLETELY RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND I WANTED TO TRY AND GET THIS OUT AGES AGO BUT NOTHING CAME TO ME SO IDK ILL END IT HERE FOR NOW, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER <3]

Word count: 347 | (• •)|