2

"Send me back to Japan, now ." Akihito demanded as he stood in the middle of a stranger's, no, Fei Long's bedroom.

Dressed in his halter top with black leather belts across his chest, ripped jeans, and combat boots. His face was still somewhat presentable due to the amazing primer his make up stylist uses. His hair was not salvageable. He would have to brush it through to get rid of the uneven areas that stuck up. Maybe, even have it washed and blow dried again for a softer touch. He might not be able to keep his makeup on if he showered.

He feared having to call Hana to redo everything she did on his face. Even though she would seethe internally, Hana would jump in the first taxi to redo Akihito's makeup. She prided herself in transforming her clients to appear their best.

At least, he could defend himself against the claim that he fucked up his own face.

Akihito had appeared ready to perform his newest single, in Japan . A performance he hyped up through his social media and his supporters were eager to see him. Yet, he now stood in Hong Kong, across from a crime lord syndicate with a grudge against Asami Ryuichi.

This whole situation was Asami's fault.

Akihito was ambushed, knocked out, and taken out of the country without alerting the authorities. He wasn't sure if he should be impressed at how these underground men got away with stealing him or annoyed at the fact, he broke his perfect attendance record. No one could ever claim that Akihito flaked on events. He made sure to adjust his schedule just right, so he didn't have to rush through traffic to make it to the venue on time.

Even worse, he couldn't post an apologetic video about being backtracked to soothe his supporter's anger or worries. Fei Long held his cellphone in his hands while he spoke to him, informing him as to why he was there.

Akihito tuned out in the middle of Fei Long's speech about how he would hurt the one person Asami loved the most. The fact Fei Long knew about him was concerning. Akihito and Asami kept their relationship on the down low. Their dates were in Asami's apartment, never inside of a fancy restaurant to avoid crowds of people. Akihito was certain Kirishima and Suoh were intensely loyal to Asami. Those two would never betray their boss.

Someone intercepted Asami's men and gave the news of their relationship to Fei Long.

Akihito wanted to punch this unknown idiot for almost ruining his private life. Maybe, if he asked nicely, Asami would give him a few minutes beating the guy's face. Asami doted on him enough to where Akihito was certain this would happen.

The bruised up knuckles and wearing gloves for his next performances were worth it.

Aoi could style him around the gloves he would wear to conceal his injuries.

Akihito was growing more and more furious at Fei Long. This man dared to snatch him on the night of his performance for some rival bullshit . He had far more important things to do than to entertain whatever pissed off Fei Long and Asami. To mediate between these two grown men who were at each other's throats was something Akihito was unwilling to do.

Aoi was probably going through a nervous breakdown, searching high and low for Akihito. His friends and dancers were calling every number, thinking he might have overslept somewhere in the venue.

Case in point, his phone continued on ringing with notifications, prompting Fei Long to turn it off to stop the noise. Of course, he didn't let go of it, he kept hold of it as he ranted his grievances to Akihito.

Akihito sighed .

Assuming Asami was genuine in his love for him, the man was rampaging through Japan to find him. It was touching how much Asami showed how much he cared for him. At first, Akihito was concerned over the initial kidnapping alongside Asami's true intentions. Kidnapping him for a date was an excessive reaction to not calling him back. To Akihito's credit, he thought Asami followed through on a whim in giving him flowers during an inappropriate time. Spending far too much money to impress him and keep his interest.