What a ride!

The animatronics went on every single ride, causing them to be hyper. Chica was eating sweets, Bonnie was eating carrots, Mangle kept on calling her boyfriend, Freddy and Goldy were looking at the girls, and Foxy....well...he was just sitting on the bench watching all the lads and the lassies play. "Chica, pass me the subway sandwiches " Bonnie said with food in his mouth ( pig) . " Ok" Chica said. "Dammmmmmmmmmmn, what an booty she has Freddy Kruger!" " Goldy it's Freddy Fazbear. I'm not a serial killer! " " Really nigguh, really? " " Watch your language please. " " Shut up. " goldy said sounding like he's drunk. Foxy sighed again. I wonder what is puppet and bb doing? Ah just probably playing games like tag.....wait! Puppet doesn't have feet..ah well. Foxy thought. He had a feeling that the two might do something their not supposed to do. Possibly having sex!

Back to the diner.....

Puppet slowly entered bb making him gasp, whimper, and cry. " I'm sorry" Puppet whispered softly. After a few minutes puppet moved faster and faster each moment. BB was red as a strawberry, moaning crazyly loud. Puppet moaned in pleasure. Puppet knew that bb was enjoying this so he rub his banana , making bb move his hips along with puppet. BB's legs were over puppet ' s shoulders lying on the cold soft floor. " AHHH! Balloon boy! " Puppet said through a few thrusts. BB was gripping puppet's back adding a few dents ftom his fingertips. " Puppet....ah.....ah... ....if...you..kept this..ah..I'm gonna....AHHHHHHHH! " A warm but smooth liquid shot inside bb. Puppet dropped on top of bb's stomach. Both gasping for air for how exhausted they were. After curing their erections, they put back on their clothes so when the gang walks in, they'll never know. But then they saw something approach out the dark. " I saw everything you two did. Hehe just wait until the animatronics see this. HA! I won't show them the video I recorded if..I have that music box." "NO! NEVER! IT'S MINE!" growled puppet. " Fine I'll tell them then" and that's when the door swung open as the gang was standing outside.

"Perfect timing! " "Hi springtrap!" Chica squeaked. " I have news for all of you. Puppet and bb are gay. Yeah... hard to believe that but yep. These two teens were getting it on too. They had sex just a few minutes ago." Puppet and BB eyes were wide as far as they could go. "I KNEW IT! " all the animatronics said all at once. "We knew that already springtrap. Plus the security cameras. " Freddy said pointing at the security cameras the body guards use. " WHAT?!!?!" Puppet and BB said. "Yeah" said bonnie. "Well fine by me then." BB said as he kissed puppet. Foxy sighed again. Everyone smiled while puppet and bb were passionately kissing. I finally now know..... that I'm a balloon puppet with no strings. Puppet thought.