ii. atlanta bound.

chapter two . . . atlanta bound.
─────────────────────────

real life!

AVALON JETT allowed her head to rest against the cool glass of her airplane, her earbuds ringing with the melodic sound of Art Deco by Lana Del Rey. She could barely hear the pilot announcing their arrival to the city until people began retrieving their overhead luggage and exiting the plane.

She was one of the last people off and as soon as she stepped into the airport, a sense of relief washed over her. She was safe, her plane didn't crash, everything was fine.

After receiving that last of her luggage, Avalon took an Uber to her hotel. She decided she would rent a car once she was fully settled in and had the time to get one. She read aloud the name of her hotel and the Uber drove her with no complications, taking merely ten minutes before she paid him and left.

As she checked into her room, she texted Parker to let him know she was safe and at the hotel. Her room wasn't big at all, it was merely her so there wasn't much necessary. An ample, queen sized bed was pressed against the wall with white nightstands on either side, each holding a lamp and one an alarm clock. The walls were coated with a dull, grey colour that coordinated with the fine, linen sheets enveloping the bed and the faux wooden chest residing at the foot of it. The bathroom was on the right side of the corridor as soon as you entered, with a granite tiled shower and white ceramic tub, a toilet and a sink with mahogany cabinets. It wasn't much, but it would do.

With a heavy sigh, she felt more alone that she had in a long time.

. . .

imessages!

timothée hal chalamet 🗣️

hello timothée hal chalamet.

hello avalon maryn jett.

ur the first person i'm telling
besides maddy and cudi ofc
and parker
but i'm in atlanta for a new movie

holy shit balls
congrats

thanks bro
parker said he texted u yd ab going
on a double date w u and taylor
but i didn't know if u would want to
bc ur not a thing yet publicly

i'd love to
i'll ask tay

brilliant!
it'd have to be after i film n shit tho
u should pull up
who cares if ur not casted
yolo 👣

why that emoji...?

why not that emoji...?
seen.

wtf timothée hal chalamet.
seen.

. . .

instagram!

@avalonjett
📍atlanta, georgia

@avalonjett📍atlanta, georgia