T w o

"Ghost Breathing٫ Fourth form..."
I attacked the demon٫ managing the cut off his arms and cut his face slightly٫ then I seen his rank..
''UPPER RANK 2!?!? I WON'T LAST ONE BIT' I thought.
"You're pretty powerful. Which makes me upset even more than I am already.." Doma stated with an annoyed٫ soft but dark tone.

"Blood Demon Art٫ Frozen Lotuses"
I had to jump back. Unless I wanted to possibly die. This is a hard battle٫ and the air is icy now..
"This demon technique makes your lungs freeze! Now it will be easier for me to eat you."
'This freezes my lungs!?! I can't use my Style without breathing in-between!' I screamed in my head.

Ghost Breathing٫ Eighth form.
Ghost reathing٫ Sixth form.
...
"You're making me frustrated young one.." Doma said in a furious tone.
Right before I was about to land my last attack on him٫ he managed to gash my thigh and above٫ deeply. After that٫ he grabbed me٫ and threw me into the brick wall nearby.
"ACK-"
"Be lucky [Y/N], the sun is rising. If it weren't٫ you would have been dead by now." he said before he vanished.
... "I don't think these wounds will heal... Am I going to die?" I questioned out loud. Nobody helped٫ besides that one person from earlier that I ran into...
Giyuu Tomioka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Giyuu's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard a demon say something about a demon slayer.
I looked to my left to see her٫ her from earlier. [Y/N]. She was bleeding from everywhere possible. Her head٫ legs٫ arms٫ thighs٫ hips. Who could have possibly done this to her?
"[Y/N]!" I shouted as I ran over. I got on my knees infront of her and tilted her face up٫ seeing no response from her.
"[Y/N]?" I questioned as I checked her pulse and breathing. They were fine٫ but blood was everywhere. She must have lost tons of blood.
"Crow٫ call the Kakushi and Shinobu٫ maybe some backup."
I seen her fighting٫ she fought hard. But when he did that one thing٫ when he threw her٫ she was out cold. She fought for other people٫ put herself first. A good person would do that.

BACK AT THE HEADQUARTERS
"CAW CAW!! CAW CAW!! WATER HASHIRA REQUESTED HELP AFTER FINDING A DEMON SLAYER INJURED!! SHINOBU KOCHO AND KAKUSHI NEEDED!! I REPEAT٫ SHINOBU KOCHO AND KAKUSHI NEEDED!!"
"So interesting٫ a mid rank? I will be on my way!"
BACK WITH GIYUU AND [Y/N] Still Giyuu POV
Ok٫ I put her down on the ground after moving her out of the wall. I folded my haori and put it below her head for a softer surface.
"Ara Ara~ What do we have here?"
"This mid/high rank Demon Slayer got in a fight with an uppermoon٫ putting herself infront of other people." I stated
Clap Clap
"Kakushi! Take her to my place!"
"Arigato٫ Koare

BUTTERFLY MANSION || [Y/N] POV
'Where... am I?' I questioned.
"SHE WOKE UP!!!" 4  girls screamed to the Hashira.
"My my٫ you finally woke up! I'm Shinobu Kocho٫ the Insect Hashira! You are?" Kocho wondered.
"[L/N] [Y/N]. Now I need to get to the Hashira meeting٫ exuse me please." I stated.
"Woah! We still have to give you your medication and crutches to walk!" Kocho exclaimed.
She seemed like a cheery girl٫ around my age. She was a little loud but that was fine. She handed me the crutches for me to walk٫ and gave my meds to my crow٫ Akio.
"See you at the Hashira meeting! Take care!" She yelled as I hopped out of the mansion.
"[Y/N]- san? What happened to you!?!" Tanjiro yelled as he was running towards me.
"Uppermoon 2٫ I managed to live. I'm on my way to the Hashira meeting. See you there!" I replied and hopped off.