Birthday Party

So my friend was having a birthday party, and me and him had got off the bus at my friends house so she could take us to the birthday party because we didn't have a ride. I was wearing a dark grey soft hoodie that day, and his was wearing a short sleeve naruto shirt. He had got cold so I had him switch shirts with me because I dont get cold easily. So me and him changed shirts in the car before my friends mom had got in the car to take us to the birthday party. Then maybe 45 minutes to an hour later after we were at the party he had started burning up because we were at a gymnastics place jumping around and flipping so he asked to change shirts back and I was like of course because I dont get hot easily either. So then, we went to the bathroom and changed shirts, and i started smiling and geeking out then was laughing and shaking my head because i was geeking out, and he looked at me and said "what are you laughing and shaking your head about?" and I said "oh nothing" and then he started kissing me and backing me up again the wall and he made sure I was comfortable then started grabbing my hips and moving them back and forth while grinding on me. We continued and continued making out really intensively and then he started to put his hands on my ass but then stopped to make sure I was comfortable with that. He asked me "are you sure you're comfortable? I don't want to make you uncomfortable, I respect you and if you ever get uncomfortable just let me know and I will stop" and I said "I'm 1000% sure I want to do this, I'm fully comfortable and not uncomfortable at all, I give you my consent" so then we continued making out and he put his hands on my ass while still moving my hips back and forth while grinding on me. Then he put his hands up my shirt while still making out then removed his hands from my shirt, and put his right hand on my hip and the left on my throat while still making out with me. It was so fucking hot. I had never felt more horny in my life.