3 | Monster inside you

Monster

━✦❘༻Rated 13+༺❘✦━

"Y/n-chan..., Wait, what is this? What just happened?" You heard Kira whisper. Turning to his sweating and bleeding form, you frowned. Wiping his bleeding nose with a spare cloth you had in your shirt. "Sorry Kira-senpai but you lost" you stated in a teasing manner not really noticeable because of the fake sympathy you showed. A clap was heard around the room and you heard your star, Ego Jinpachi clapping.

"Diamonds in the rough and an unpolished gem, only the results matter here, Losers lock off. Kira Ryosuke, you are disqualified" You saw a shocked look on his face and you smiled psychoticly inward. You stared at him slowly faking your shock. You backed up as he stood up with a 'scary' look in his face, "How is it possible for my future career to lie in tatters all because of some stupid game?!" He exclaimed loudly at Ego.

"I'M JAPANESE SOCCER'S JEWEL IN THE CROWN!" He snapped at him making you hiss slightly. "You're telling me Igaguri and Isagi are more  talented than me?!" He continued to break down in anger. "WHY DOES THIS SILLY LITTLE GAME OF TAG EVEN MATTER?? WHAT DOES IT EVEN HAVE TK DO WITH SOCCER?" A loud slap stopped his little tantrum, caused by you. You were fuming with anger, how dare he insult Ego...

You pulled his hair and held his jaw tightly, your sharp nails tracing over his sweating skin, "Listen to me Kira Ryosuke. Blue Lock is the closest training you could ever get to in order to at least have a chance in Japan's national football team. It has everything to do with soccer." You gritted your teeth harder as you still held his hair and jaw.

You chuckled slightly "This room is about the size of the penalty area, and the time we were given was enough for professionals to hold the ball in a game. You have no idea how this changes your perspective. This is Blue Lock, you either get better with a team just to lose or get your ego up and fucking accept your talents." You let go of him as he fell to the floor holding his jaw. "Nii-san carry me" you told Isagi before jumping on his back and dozing off.

Isagi sighed and carried your sleeping figure on his back, hearing Ego laugh. "This woman knows what she's up to! This is why she defeated you Kira, her ego is so high! She might even be better than the rest of you!" He laughed it off smiling widely as the boys stayed quiet even Isagi was silent. Kira broke down more screaming that this isn't fair, hearing his name from Isagi he snapped his head filled with rage at his sister.

"This isn't right.... It… can't be...."

He turned around and left the room, and Isagi was left with his thoughts. 'Was (n/n) always like this...?' he asked himself. But... Why do I feel so proud of her... He continued. Bachira approached Isagi and smiled, he oat your sleeping figure and said "your sister has a monster inside her too.. I wonder if you do as well. It was written on your face..."

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅
The beginning of Blue lock
❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

Day 3, Training room

All the other boys were training their body, well it is a training room... You were meditating on the corner. Crossing your legs and closing your eyes, you expanded your spatial awareness. Your brother was on the treadmill with Igarashi and some other guy, and you were doing nothing. It's amusing isn't it?

After that your brother stepped out of the treadmill and panted heavily, Kuon offered him water and he gladly accepted it. Now they might not know..., But you're fully aware of everything that's happening in this very room right here even with your eyes closed. With a deep exhale you stood up and went to the treadmills. You put it on medium speed and you started running, well barely to you it was awfully slow. However to others it was a shock, you weren't tired yet but you were bored so you tried to make a challenge.