𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11; You can never escape the grasp of studying😭

Start from the beginning

Looking up into the sky, the raze of the sunlight shinning into Sora's eyes made her wince a bit. Using her hand to cover her face a little, peaking through the gaps of her fingers, Sora stared into the sun.

"Your royal princess, are you alright" Ishian asked. She noticed how Sora looked constipated, looking into the sun, even when the sunlight was burning into her eyes.

Sora snaps out of her thoughts and look at Ishian, "I'm good. Just tired" she says while leaning in more to Ishain's arms.

A short answer, but Ishian nodded, "I see."

***

"Imperial prince, Imperial princesses" Ishian says to the three royal sibings, before they reach their room.

Both Arein and Arjen stop in their tracks and turn back, replying, "Yes?"

"What did you talk about with the second prince?" Ishain asks.

"Ah..." Arein looked a bit spectacle about telling Ishain but she thought, I guess I can tell her a little bit.

"Umm, we talked about..." Arein didn't know what to say to not make it awkward for her.

"Just-" Arjen also didn't really know what to say.

"Nothing. And even if we did, you don't have any right too know" Sora cut Arjen off.

"Sora-!" Arein was going to tell her sister that saying that to Ishain was rude, but then forgot that Sora was the one speaking. of course she'll say something like that.

"Congratulation Princess. You have passed" Instead of Ishian's usual; I apologise princess, or something like that. Ishain congratulated Sora...

"What...?" Arein stood there, puzzled.

Ishain looked at the two older siblings and shook her head, "Haa. you shouldn't be telling other about your contestation with a royal. I can't believe you two failed such an important test. Even your younger sister passed"

Arein and Arjen stood there, speechless.

[Common sense left the chat]

'When in the world was there a test about this?!'

"Hurry up Ishian, I'm tired" Sora clearly had a hint of annoyance in her tone, not because of something wired again. No, it's because Ishain called her the younger sibling... THE YOUNGER SIBLING!? Sora was once in deep thought but now that Ishain just said that, all of the angst and trauma left.

Of course, Ishain didn't know the actually reason. After all, Sora is the youngest sibling in this life.

"Yes princess" Ishain closed her eyes and lowered her head to Sora, who was still in her arms.

"Imperial prince, Imperial princess. We've come of escort you" with no introduction, two knights wearing golden armour appeared out of no where. And with out letting either Arein or Arjen to process what was happening, the were picked up by the knights.

"W-whats happening!? W-why are you doing this...!?" Arein said in a embarrass voice.

While Arien was struggling to stay still in the knights arms, Arjen sat there, peacefully.

"Don't let it bother you. All noble children at birth are carried around" Ishain informed.

"Huh! I've never heard of this!"

"I would of carried you two by myself. But since the youngest princess is already in my hands, I'll have to make the knights carry you two."

"T-then why can't you just let us walk?" Arein askes.