46. Be Mean

Harwin moved further up the bed until he was next to her bent knees, he touched her, pulling apart her legs and grabbing onto her hips pulling her closer. With one large hand, he held her hand above her head as his other hand moved between her legs and he brushed his fingertips over her. The touch was soft and gentle, but the electricity between them made her cry out his name. Her hands in his hair as he began to play with her body. Driving his fingers in firm and fast circles, she was soon shaking uncontrollably beneath him, begging him for more and more until finally, her vision grew a little blurry and an overpowering release shock through her. Panting for breath as she tried to calm her body as Harwin ran his hands up and down her body.

"You and Draeya are mean to me." Harwin whispered sucking at her breast.

"Let me make it up to you." Davina agreed as she leaned up in bed to run her hand over his body and to his cock.

She slowly took hold of him in her hand and began to move up and down with a tighter hold.

His mouth moved wordlessly as he lost his train of thought as she picked up the pace of her hand, before stopping to move on top of him. Holding herself up, just above his tip, she smiled back down at him.

"I can be a bossy bitch but honey you are all mine". Davina reminded him. 

She slowly dropped herself down and allowed him to enter inside of her. She grabbed onto his chest as she moved before he pulled himself up kissing her fiercely. She placed a hand firm on his chest pushing him back down to the bed as she moved faster on top of him. He watched her body move, breast bounce as his cock throbbed inside of her. 

Staying  in her his hands gripped her hips flipping her back to the bed, kissing her again as she was pushed into the mattress. 

 Harwin moved his hips back before moving towards hers. Watching and listening to her breath, her chest rising and falling. 

"More." She demanded and he was only too happy to oblige. 

He picked up the pace, thrusting into her with a quicker and harder each time as she began to cry out his name over and over again as he nails scratched down his back. Eyes locked on each other with each and every pulse until he reached his climax and was unable to keep his eyes open as he growled deep in his throat and thrusted into her one last time, filling her. She whimpered out walls fluttered around him. 

Slowly, he pulled out of her and flopped down next to her and curled into him still trying to catch her breath. 

"You can be mean as long as I get that every night." Harwin decided through short breaths. Davina laughed out draping a leg over him.

+

Aegon was carrying Vaera around on his back. It was clear Vaera had a crush.

 "Do something." Harwin begged. 

"How about you have a talk with Gael and Criston?" Davina countered. 

"They butt heads. Gael is a temperamental man child at times." Harwin said brushing it off. 

"He gets on well with me and the kids." Davina corrected. 

"Larys and him are no use. Criston... you would have better luck with Criston." Harwin informed her. 

"Okay." Davina agreed walking off. "Hi loveys." Davina coed kissing Vaera's cheek. "You take good care of my girl." Davina instructed. 

"Yes Mum." Aegon agreed. 

"My Mama isnt your mama." Vaerea corrected laughing. "But even if she was its okay." 

"What?" Aegon countered smiling back at her. 

"Because we are meant to be." Vaera informed him. 

"Oh are we?" Aegon countered tickling her. 

"Yes!" Vaera declared confidently. Harwin was having a mini panic attack. 

"Criston, whats the deal with you and Alicent?" Davina asked pulling him aside. 

"I am her sworn sword." Criston answered. 

"Yeah but like..." Davina shrugged. 

"A long time ago, I'm sure you remember this with dear memories," Criston began. "You brother, Da-'

"He who shall not be fucking named." Davina spat back. 

"Came into town and claimed to have fucked the princess. She claimed it was false." Criston went on. 

"Because you fucked her." Davina agreed. Criston stared back at her. "Who do you think told her to go for it?" Davina countered, amused at the look on his face. 

"Her grace confronted me and I confessed. I have been loyal to the queen for years-"

"Yes which is why I think you know that she is lacking in love." Davina agreed. "I'm just trying to help a girl out. I can't imagine Viserys was ever a great lover." she added. 

"Davina." Criston hissed. 

"I'm just saying-"

"Stop saying things, I don't need that kind of reputation." Criston countered. 

"Boo. You are no fun. Have you ever been fun? I remember you were fun on Alicent's wedding night! You drank and had fun." Davina recalled. "We went to winterfell, you had fun, I saw the way you looked at her... come on... think about it. Really think, she doesnt know I'm confronting you so lets keep this between us." 

"You-"

"But I know she would be thrilled, Rhaenyra and I had a talk after that night, she liked you." Davina pat his back. "Think about it."