Chapter 1

Y/n pov

My parents are divorced, i lived with my mom but because she was marrying someone else and her husband doesn't like me, i had to live with my dad Ray.

An hour later i was driving to Ray with my mom, they divorced without a fight so they still talk a little.
My mom talked to me and she said: Y/n You are going to be happy there, he has a great life. Your dad has a school so you are going there to school. You are not the only student, he has 4 orther students so it's not a big school.

4 hours later

We stopped by my dad and i stepped out of the car, i chatted my dad that we where here.
I got his number for things if i wanted to talk about something or orther things. We where parked for the school. Ray came out the school and said to me that i can come into the school and then I'm going to talk with your mom..

I walked in the school and i saw children sitting in a chair and a little man was Teaching them. Uhmmm i said, and they stared at me and went quiet because i said nothing.

Ray came back and he said that i can put my suitcases there after the door, and he pointed at the door. I just did that because i wanted to go out of this classroom.

I left my suitcases after the door and i came back, Ray said to the children that I'm his daughter, and that my name is Y/n and that i have a special power. I can say that myself i said, i said that my special power was Healing so Ray said again that i could be a great member of Danger Force.

Ray explained to me what danger force is because i dont know. Ray said, Danger force is a squad with special powers and we fight evil. He said that this is Mika, pointed at the brown haired girl, that is her brother Miles and pointed at her brother, that brown haired boy. This is Chapa and ray pointed at the girl with brown red hair and the last one was Bose, Bose was a dumb boy with light brown hair.

Ray said that schwoz was his little help, oh and that Ray is Captain Man. 

After the introduction, i asked if i could have a bed because I'm tired. And i could so i went to bed..

Chapa Pov

There was a girl, Y/n, she was here. Ray told us about her and how she was his daughter and her powers and how his and her mother divorced. She was pretty with y/h/c and y/e/c. Just so pretty. We had class and we learned about fighting, i had to pair with y/n and she is pretty good at fighting actully. She hurted me, and i had a wound and Y/n healed me. Healing isn't a great power in a fight but it helps with someone was hurted. Y/n is going to us if we need to fight criminals. Ray was upstairs in his room while we are training. Y/n looked at me in the eyes and i saw her beautiful eyes.

A/n: Heyyy these chapters may be short because I'm writing more story's and those chapters are long. There may be selfharm or other things in it but then i say it on the start. Thank you for your patience. See you in chapter 2