Chapitre deux

A high sound right next to my ear woke me up.
I slapped my phone, and turned the alarm off.
"Goddamn alarm" I whispered irritated.

I wore a PSG tracksuit I got sent after I accepted their offer.
I styled my hair in a high ponytail, and took some natural makeup on.
I grabbed my keys, phone and bag.
I locked the door and took in the handle to make sure it was locked.

It were early summer and even though the day just started, the street was already full of people.

I raised my hand, when I saw a taxi driving towards me. It stopped right in front of me, and I jumped in.
I told him where I wanted to go, and he looked a bit surprised at me. "Are you a football player?" He asked, and I could feel the judging look in his eyes.
I just nodded and looked out of the window.
It was pretty usual meeting people, that had bad thoughts about women's football.
I was getting used to it.

"Thank you." I said before paying the taxi driver and jumping out of the taxi.
I walked at the direction of the entrance I used the first time I was here.
Some of the women I met last time I were here was practicing. I walked in at the entrance and almost walked into my coach.
"Nora, nice to see you again." He said with a warming smile.
"Also nice seeing you again, Gérard." I said back and smiled nervously.

"Are you ready for starting at the team? You don't need to be nervous, the other women really liked you, and have talked a lot about you since then."
He said and looked me in the eyes.

I took a deep breath and already felt more comfortable after what he told me.

"You know where the changing room are. Join the practice after." He said, smiled and walked outside the door.

I could see the other women practicing, and on the other side of the grass area the men were practicing.

"Someone's nervous?" I heard a deep voice behind me ask.

I turned around and saw Kylian Mbappe.

My heart started racing.
I tried to be calm and I wasn't his fan or something, but in that moment I were kinda starstruck.

"It's okay, but first days can be a bit scary." I said and looked down on my shoes.

"Mhm" I heard him say. He turned his back and moved his head from side to side. It felt like he thought I were the dumbest person he had ever met.

"What an asshole" I thought to myself.

I started walking in direction of the changing room.

I quickly changed into the other PSG set, which I saw all the others were wearing.

I took a deep breath before walking outside, and I started feeling confident.

The coach shortly introduced me to the team either though we already met before.

The practice started and I felt at home.

The coach had decided that we were just gonna do simple stuff, and we all had fun doing it together as a team.
The other women made me feel welcome, and I enjoyed playing football again after a few days without practice.

I knew I made the right choice.

I talked much with all of the women, but me and Sakina specifically spoke very well.

"You wanna come with us watching the boys play tonight?" Sakina asked me, looked me in the eyes and smiled.
"I didn't even knew they were gonna play tonight. But yes, that would be a pleasure." I said and smiled gratefully at her.
"Remember clothes to the party after the game." She said and winked at me before heading to our changing room.

Me and our teams goalkeeper decided to do a challenge before going to the changing rooms.

"If I score atleast 4 goals out of 5 attempts you owe me an cocktail at the party tonight." I said laughing.

"Deal." She answered with a smile on her face.

I laid the ball on the white penalty spot in front of me.

Ran against the ball and shot.
Right in the left upper corner.

Lydia, our goalkeeper, looked impressed as she was getting back on her feet.

"Beginner luck." a deep recognisable voice said behind me.

I slowly turned around and right in front of me he stood.

Kylian Mbappe.
Again.

"Shut up, Kylian" Lydia shouted with a laugh on her face.

I ignored him and took a shot at the goal again.

Second attempt: right bottom corner.
Third attempt: left bottom corner.
Fourth attempt: right upper corner.

At my fifth attempt I ran in a way, where she couldn't read which side of the goal I would shoot at.
Lydia almost throwed herself on the ground at the left side of the goal.
I safely kicked the ball right in the middle of the goal and scored.

5/5.

"I owe you the whole bar." Lydia said and laughed at her own comment.
I also laughed at her.

To my surprise when I turned around Kylian still stood there.

"You still call it beginner luck?" I asked with a smirk on my lips.

Just as he was about to answer, me and Lydia left him alone at the women's training area.

"What an asshole he is." I said while walking towards the changing room with Lydia.

But the thought deep down in my head was:
"What a hot asshole he is."