School Trip Part 6

Start from the beginning

Becky started laughing loudly ... "did I said something hilarious?" Anya commented... Becky tried to catch her breath... still laughing she said:
"Don't tell me you're afraid Anya! Come on it's just as you said! They are disguised! Nothing to be scared of! Believe me..."

Anya: I am not scared.... I just want to start with the Ferris wheel... I want to see this amazing place from above...
- she insisted trying to avoid Becky's suggestion -

Becky: we'll be doing that after... But now our Direction is the Spooky House!!- she said that dragging Anya behind her...-

Anya tried helplessly to stop Becky: Help! Help! My friend is kidnapping me!! -Her voice lost in the crowd...-

Becky: Don't dramatize the situation... Please I want to experience that with you ! Like best friends do! Don't let me alone Anya! -she begged- (Actually I need her to go now! I just saw Desmond and his two minions going there... Hehe!! I wonder what would be his reaction seeing Anya afraid... would he hold her hand? That will be so Romantic~)

Anya's eyes sparkled "Huh! Sy-On is going there!? I guess I need to face my fears then.... Getting along with him is my priority... Daddy! Agent Anya is on!!" she thought still not enjoying that idea ...

Anya said with determination: I am coming Becky! I will show you that I am brave!

Becky amazed by her sudden change of mood said encouraging her friend : That's the spirit! Let's go!! (Yes!! The plan is going smoothly...)

So the two ran in order to catch up with the boys...

***

Ewen: Huh? You want to come along? -Becky nodded- You okay with that Boss man?

Damian glanced briefly at Anya... his heart jumped from joy (finally I get to have some time with her!!) But he somehow sensed her fear... (She is trembling... I bet she is scared... but why she wants to enter?...) but once he noticed Becky's excitement he figured out (Well no wonder that she was involved in that... she doesn't seem to want it... I can see clearly that that Blackbell girl pushed her to come along.... I just don't want her to experience fear.... Not under my watch...)

He said pointing at Anya" I don't know ... it seems like that scary cat is afraid of entering... I don't want her to bother us by her nonsense cries and screams... I prefer that we go alone..."

Anya said pretending to be brave: Hey! I am not afraid !

Damian's thoughts: you are lying!

Ewen: Just as Damian Sama said... we don't allow you to come along... Just go another place you two!

But Becky didn't seem to listen... she grabbed Damian from his arm and said : Hey Desmond!

Damian: W-What are you doing?! (What the hell is she thinking pulling me like that??)

She said whispering at him playfully: Your loss! Just let us join.... Or you don't want to be beside Anya and calm her down? Being the brave guy and made her face her fears! You can easily take advantage from her being terrified to hold her hand..

Damian blushed slightly... still confused he thought : Why is she telling me that? Is she aware of how I feel?? But really... that would be awesome... me holding her hand and reassuring her... I want it... I want to experience that...

Reaching that point he smiled... he was about jumping from excitement.... Man he liked the idea... Becky noticed that... she thought "Oh he might be creepy somehow.... That smile he puts on..."

Becky: So we're in?

Damian: yeah whatever... he glanced again at Anya before entering...(did I make a wrong choice? Will she really be okay? I am nervous... will I be able to calm her?)

Anya , reading his mind , thought: Sy-On boy is nervous? Could he be also afraid?

So she gently separated herself from Becky as they both were holding hands, and softly went to Damian's place grabbing his arm... smiling nervously... "Don't worry Sy-On!" she cheered him up...

"Is she stupid or what? That coward is calming me as if it was me the one who's scared

"Is she stupid or what? That coward is calming me as if it was me the one who's scared... but still feeling her touching me.... Her hand is so soft and small.... I can sense her anxiety... but .... It's just adorable..." he thought... his face turned all red... he wanted to reply and tease her... but somehow...her words made him speechless... he just doesn't want that to end... her being close to him....the echoes of her reassuring words... he senses warmth in his heart....
Until suddenly-
_______________________________________________
END OF CHAPTER VI