Part 2

Susheela returned back to home. She goes to Riya. She was sleeping with Pakhi.

She didn't disturbed them and went out of the room. She goes to her room locking the door and removed her jacket. She stands in front of the mirror and looked at that blood spots over her face. She took a napkin and wiped her it all from her face.

Susheela - aaj mere dil to thodi rahat mili.. Marne se to raha vo.. Bas use tarah use todna hai..jis tarike se mai bikhar gayi the.

She remembered her past.

" tum mere liye ye sab nahi kar sati? "
"mai jaan de sakti hu tumhare liye. "

She turned and sits on bed.

Susheela - bas ab.. Kaise bhi ye badla poora ho jaye. Mai use chhodne nahi wali.

The next day

Pramod admitted to the hospital last night.

He has regained consciousness but he is not stable enough.

Susheela came inside the ward after taking a chance when she didn't find his wife with him.

He looked at her and was about to shout but she took a knife and kept it on his throat.

Pramod - t.. Tum

Susheela - tum mughe pehchaan gaye? Mughe laga apna introduction dena padega.. Khair.. Ab tum hosh me ho.. So kaise laga mughse milkar
... Vo bhi 8 saal baad.

Pramod - megha!

He shouted his wife's name.

Susheela - chup...

He was about the shout again but she claimed on his and sealed his mouth with her hands.

Susheela - samajh nahi aata na tumhe.. Fine, bhugto ab!

She grabs his collar and punched on his nose that he started bleeding.

Susheela - listen! Mughe nahi hai shauq.. Tumhari shakal dekhne ka.. Jo kiya hai uska badla lene aai hu vapas.. Aur vo to mai leke rahungi. Aise to vaise. Bhot buri maut marungi tumhe.. Ginte raho kitne din bache hai.. Jaha ye sab shuru hua tha na.. Vahi sab khatam karungi. Aur agar koi action lene ki koshish ki to yaad rakhna mai kya kar sakti hu..

She said this to him

She wiped the blood from his nose.

Susheela - tumhari zindagi ab mere hatho me hai.. Bacha sakte ho to bacha lo khud ko.

Pramod - kya chahti ho mughse?

Susheela - jab tak tumhe maut ki aag me jalte hue na dekh lu mughe chain nahi milega... Jab tum zindgi mango ge par mai tumhare tumhara ant dungi.

She stands back.

Susheela - bhot pachtane wale ho tum.

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂