First Cup "part One"

11:00 AM (Friday)

Eun Chan's P.O.V

It was a busy day for Go Eun Chan, delivering pizza day and night, riding her motorcycle bike, "Ohh Come on! Green light PLEASE! i'm in a hurry!, Yes finally!" Eun Chan was delivering pizza at "Bath for Ladies Only" so Eun Chan get off her motor bike, and deliver the pizza box, "Anyeaong"

"Ahhhhh!!! a boy!! a Boy!!!" a lady on a bath robe said, "GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!!" they all panicked insane, and they hit her with slippers and towels "Ma'am your pizza is here! ahhhh!!! ouch! ouch! stop it stop it!" eun chan said, Eun Chan finally get out and breathe heavily "Hayyy....weirdos" now Eun Chan's last pizza delivery "haaaa....Finally the last pizza delivery"

11:30 AM

Choi Han Kyul's P.O.V

Han Kyul just got out fresh from the bathroom, a large towel on his waist and a mini towel to dry his hair, then the phone rang, "Anyeaong, Who's this?" [it's your Grandma] "Ohh, yes Granny! what is it?" [you will start a blind dating tomorrow, Okay?] Han Kyul is still thinking "Umm....granny can I postpone it?" [And when you will do that?] "I will call you when i'm ready, Okay?" [Okay then] "Bye!"

then someone ring the door bell 3 times "Who's There?" "The Pizza Delivery guy" "Ohh it's here " Eun Chan was nervous because she don't know what will happen again so she hoped it will never happened again like her first delivery, the door opened "Anyeo...." Eun Chan's heart start pounding and her face looks like tomato because now it's a Man who wears a large towel on his waist "ohh come on! again??!!" she said in a low voice, "Put it there" "Y-Yes sir" then Han Kyul put a "What's with him" face, and he is thinking that "Is he Boy or a Girl?!", Eun Chan put her head down while Han Kyul looks confused, she put the Pizza box on the table, after that, she run outside and close the door slowly, "Hey! Pizza guy! the bill!" but Eun Chan didn't heard it.

Eun Chan closed the door and close her eyes with her hands, then she rested her back on the door, "Why all of the sudden my deliveries just came out from the shower?? today is really weird...Aghhh!"

-An Eating Fight with the rascal-

It was 30 minutes later after Pizza Delivery, now she was half minutes late at her Taekwondo teachings, all of her students were little kids, 3-5 years old, "Okay! put your hands together then bow, okay! practice! practice!.

after teaching Taekwondo, the children left while Eun Chan still practicing "Haaa....Yaaa!!!" "Eun Chan!" "Huh??" Mr. Ku called Eun Chan "Yes Mr. Ku!" "the chlidren left something gross at the C.R when you were out there delivering pizza! Go Clean it! "Y-yes Mr. Ku" Eun Chan grab the suction cup to clean the bowls "Ughh....this is so Gross!" then Mr. Ku followed Eun Chan at the childrens C.R "those kids are really naughty, they didn't even clean it!" Mr. Ku talk a bit harshly to Eun Chan, "Mr. Ku, they are just kids 3 years old to 5" "but they must be potty trained!" Eun Chan talk back a bit low to Mr. Ku "I guess your right Mr. Ku" "See? i'm right! right?" "Okay Bye Mr. Ku!" "Ohh, that kid....."