𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲 ❄︎ 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀

Hell happened when me and my brother got our quirks. Hell happened when we were 4.

April 26 1999

Aikido pov

"Three, two, one! Ready or not here I come!" I yelled. Me and my brother both agreed to a game of hide and seek outside. I was seeking and he was hiding. "Hmmm, where could you be..." I said while quickly looking back in hopes to find him.

I slowly walked to the forest. I heard a small giggle so small I almost couldn't hear it. I smiled slightly taking in that he is near.

I looked around for a bit but stopped when I saw white and red hair peeking out of a tree trunk. I chuckled silently and mischievously. I slowly inched towards the tree. "Boo!" I peeked at the back of the tree finding my twin, Touya.

"Ahhh!" Touya screamed. But, his scream triggered something. His hand on the tree trunk began to burn. Fire coming out of his hands. He quickly let go of the tree. "Ouch!" Touya clutched his hand.

"Are you ok Touya?!" I asked concerned.

"Yeah. What happened?..." Touya asked looking at the tree trunk, seeing his hand imprinted on it.

An idea came through my mind. "Maybe you got your quirk!" I told him excitedly.

"Fire?" Touya asked himself.

"That's so cool! You're going to be like dad!" I said jumping up with my hands in the air. "I can't wait to get my quirk!"

"Heh, let's go to mom first. Maybe she can help my hand with her ice" Touya stood up.

"Right! Let's gooo!" I said excitedly holding his good hand and dragging him inside. I kept looking everywhere for mom but still can't find her.

"Kitchen" Touya pointed to the kitchen.

"Right! Come on!" I said to him dragging him to the kitchen. My eyes lit up when I saw mom there.

"Mom!" Mom looked surprised and looked down to us. She smiled when she saw us both.

"Aw my little babies, what do you need?" Mom asked us while ruffling both our hairs.

"Touya, Touya, tell her, tell her" I said shaking Touya.

"What is it you need to tell me, Touya?" Mom asked Touya. I giggled excitedly.

"I got my quirk" Touya smiled at mom.

Mom went shocked for a second but bringing in a smile to us.

"That's great. May I ask what it is?" Mom asked still smiling.

"Fire!" I answered for my brother.

Rei pov

I felt a pit in my stomach when I heard Touya's quirk. "Fire!"

No, no, no this can't be

I still continue to smile even with all the negative thoughts in my head.

"That's so cool. Now you can be like your dad!" I kneeled down to their height.

Please don't be anything like your dad

"That's what I said!" My eldest said.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" My eldest yelled.

"Hm?" I hummed tilting my head to the side.

"Touya burned his hand"

Wait...

"See?" I saw Aikido holding up Touya's burned hand.