"I think you were having an... intense dream" She chuckled, playing with the beads on her wrist.

"What.. makes you think that" I laughed nervously, afraid to hear her response.

She just smirked, walking over to the closet, grabbing her shoes.

"You're welcome to stay in here, but I have a meeting to head to. I'll see you later." She winked at me before heading out the bedroom door.

I sighed, feeling the wetness that had built up between my legs.

Did I really just have a sex dream about Shuri out of all people?

The thought of her hearing me moan out her name caused me to throw myself back on the bed, covering my face with my hands.

I hate it here.

• • •

"I'm pretty sure it's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me." I had just finished telling Riri about what occurred this morning, including the dream.

She was bent over the barstool, wiping tears from her eyes from laughing so hard.

"Hazel.. that's embarrassing.. as hell." She managed to get out in between laughs, making me roll my eyes.

"I knowwww. What do I do?" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Absolutely nothing. You've done enough" She was still wiping tears from her eyes when there was a knock on the door. "Coming" She announced, walking over to the door and opening it.

An enthusiastic Bria popped inside, making me roll my eyes.

"Hey Bria, Shuri isn't here right now" Riri said, closing the door.

"I know, I actually came here for you and Hazel" She smiled.

"Oh? What's up?" Riri asked, confused.

"So.." She started, "Shuri and I have been doing... whatever we've been doing for a couple of weeks now and I think I wanna ask her on a date." She stated, hesitantly.

Riri and I looked at each other then back at Bria.

"Where do we come into play?" Riri replied, still confused.

"Well I figured you guys know her best. I just wanted to get your opinions. I don't want her to reject me and I also figured you'd know some things she's interested in."

"You don't know what she's interested in?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We don't do much talking when we're together" She responded, laughing.

"So you're a bootycall?" I asked.

"What Hazel meant to say" Riri looked over at me with wide eyes "is we'd love to help." She smiled.

"Thank you. Do you think it's a good idea?" She asked, now only talking to Riri.

I sighed, removing myself from the barstool and going into my room.

I was not helping set up a date for the person who I had just had a sex dream about.

I threw myself into bed, deciding to take a nap. It seems like the most action happens when I'm asleep anyway.

I woke up to the sound of raised voices in the living room. I groaned, throwing a pillow over my head.

"So you told her no?" I heard Riri question, making me jump out of bed and go over to the door to take a listen.

"I can't believe you would tell her to go for it." I could hear the frustration in Shuri's voice.

"My apologies? I thought you were interested in her?" Each of Riri's statements came out in a question form.

"I am. Just not in that way" Shuri mumbled. "It's fine."

"So what happened"

"She called me an asshole" Shuri chuckled, "and told me to never talk to her again."

I laughed hearing her response. I was kind of relieved at the outcome of the situation.

I know I was trying to be okay with their situation, but I think we all knew I felt otherwise.

I decided to come out when I heard a door shut in the distance. I figured it was Shuri, but I found her sitting on the couch when I entered the room.

"You okay?" I asked, standing in the doorway.

She just nodded, looking off in the distance.

"I'm probably about to head to bed" She said, standing up stretching.

"Goodnight" I smiled, plopping myself on the couch.

"Goodnight" She responded, going into her room, closing the door behind her.

"Oh, Hazel" She poked her head back out of the room door.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking in her direction.

"Whenever you wanna make that dream a reality. Just let me know." She smirked, licking her lips before closing the room door.

I felt my face start to heat up and my head immediately fell into my hands. I guess it actually could get more embarrassing.

God, I hate her.