Chapter 17: Getting adjusted to human life

Start from the beginning

  Why am I still alive? Thanks to the weak cells, I and the mass numbers of Dinosauci's escaped to find out our landmark Brenacous was destroyed. Factorites spilled across the land. Holes dug into the ground, The beauty of our pride disentergrated into disgust. The origin of our planets named served no purpose. We were treated as nothing along our kind. This anger flared the war of the century and kicked many mass graves before a small group of both sides remained from the brutalitous war. Our weapon of choice is our sticks to our arms and our clever brains, but we mostly killed our enemies using our high powered jaws.

    I,however, was left with a never ending thirst for blood and each summer... I kill a group of humans one by one in the darkland Brenacous of no escape. My taste is in killing atleast seven. Everyone knows nobody would believe crazyed surivivors claiming alien/serial killer did this and likely there will be a cover up.

  I am Blie, The Dinosaurci serial killer.”

            Steel laughs at the horrible way of how it had been written. Making the other people around him think he is strange for the time to be laughing this loud. As in an evil laugh that annoys anyone to change the channel if they had a remote in their hands. “Oh my emorax, this is the most terrible long story I have ever read!” His left hand places on his chest. He did not notice the onlookers who were backed away from his  little outburst.

  "What?" Steel asked, looking at their priceless reactions. "Did I spit out some golf ball?"

   Within a second;Everyone who was around him went into the bus. Even though it’s impossible in the literary world of English or reality, this unlikely event did happen. The bus then drove away leaving Steel in the dust.The Emoraxian-now-turned human has no clue why they had ditched him at all. He shrugged the thought off his mind and continued to read.

 " James Butters sat in the chair watching the people swimming in the ocean.He adored the idea of being a man who watched for danger and saved other people's lives from death or a shark since he was seven years old. His dad was a marine biologist and his mother is a police officer for the Florida Police Department.

 He survived the 2003 slayings of his high school friends at Mt Ink.

 James watched people throw air balls into the atmosphere as some giggled and chattered ever so carelessly. They think it's safe to be in the forest, but I don't cut it, I bring guns to forests every time I go there. He recollected, looking through his dark sunglasses.

 ‘I never will go camping again.’ He muttered to himself.”

  Steel laughed at the stupidity of humanity's other counterpart.  "Hahahah Butters? Hahahaha  Oh my planet that is the most dumb and idiotically short section I have ever read in my life." Steel commented over the story.

   He puts the object into his pocket. Now...where to start. Getting a job temporally orrrr renting an apartment? Steel had to make a decision of which to do first.  He had no schooling on Earth. He had no human relatives on Earth. He is in the midst of a new start. A temporary new start. Something that's lastly noticeable and forgotten when he leaves.

   May 6th 2027   11:05 AM...

   Renters building...

  The inside of this not-so-marvelous building is simple as it can be. How simple? Easy to imagine it, this is how.  It's wide and large enough that it may have been ripped straight out of a crime procedural show where the detectives are questioning witnesses in different parts of the first floor.  The floors are light brown. The walls are peeling away their plain yellow texture from above brick material. There’s a simple row  of stairs from across the reception desk. Cracked uneasy stair boards that seem ready to break, fall off, demolish.  Fairly old shoes begin walking down the stairs. Shoes cannot walk themselves. However a person wearing them can move them as the law of physics states an object must be put into motion in order to move. Our camera-view reclines backwards to reveal an old lady with a pretty unusual hat sticking a feather to the side.