❀ Author's Note ❀

Hey guys! This is my first ever published story on Wattpad as a young writer.

Please keep shipwars out of the comment section. I'm not interested in those, and I'll only delete disrespectful comments.

Take note that I try my best to keep details as canon as possible. Please give constructive criticism if I make a mistake. If you were confused by the description, where it was said Wanwan shares Yin's love for Kung Fu, I read an official comic created by Mobile Legends detailing Wanwan's life, and in there it was included that Yu Zhong taught her Kung Fu when she was younger. Curious? Check out Secret History of Dragons Altar #3: Part 2 - Pursue.

I will be adding some of my headcanons either to support the plot, add life to a character (such as saying red is Yin's favorite color even though it isn't in his story), or fill the gaps in both Yin and Wanwan's individual stories.

Smut...? Might. (Yes. They will be adults in the chapter. Don't kill me :,))

Since I am writing about two Chinese characters, I looked up articles about Chinese culture. They were very interesting and I would love to learn more. If you know some facts about Chinese culture, please share them with me! It would really help me think of some ideas to blend them with my story in order to make it more vibrant.

I will write whenever I feel like it, or when creativity strikes. Please don't force me to update. Expect slow updates and specials soon! 🎉

Chapters are likely to be longer with each update.

I might take requests as the story progresses.

Writing tips and canon facts about Yin and Wanwan will be much appreciated. ❤️

To my first readers, including you, thank you for giving my book a try. It has always been my dream to publish a book and make my ideas known. Thank you for the support. 💕

- Maxine