It's You....

'𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓸'

'𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓸'

'𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓸'

"Bakugou!" A voice yelled from the other side of the door. It was Katsuki's bestfriend Kirishima. He had overslept and was going to be late to today's class.

Katsuki jumped out of his bed and stood staring at the door. He has been having the same dream over and over. He felt like he was forgetting something every time he would dream about this mysterious person. He felt like he knew that person but just didn't know who they were. He remembers the voice and that person's personality and their silhouette but not the face.

'𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚒𝚝' He thought as he rushed to put his uniform on and grab his things. After he finished, he rushed out of the door to his dorm and down stairs where his friends and classmates were waiting.

"Where is it!?" He thought out loud as he rustled through his school bag to find a certain piece of jewelry. He was relieved to know that it was still where he left it. He took the necklace and put it around his neck.

His classmates always asked why barely took off the necklace and he would tell them that someone important gave him that necklace.

Everyone headed off to the UA building. It was the beginning of their 3rd year at UA. Now was the time to really step up to the plate and show everyone what you're made of. This year Katsuki wanted to prove that could be one of the best. Class started with Aizawa telling them the agenda for the day.

He spoke about what the class would consist of.

"This isn't like your first and second years, where you trained to build your quirks. This year you'll build a reputation as an up and coming hero. You'll build a resume for your career. Hero agencies only want the best new recruits so this is the time for you to prove you can be the best. You'll be getting hands-on experience all year round. So be prepared to work your asses off."

'𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓯𝓯' Everyone said in unison

Today would start out with some normal training, combat and quirk. The teachers planned out mock battles for the students, they were to gain battle experience both in and out of school. The mock battles were also to test their cognitive abilities, their ability to think outside the box if they have to defeat a foe and make sure innocent people are safe.

Everything would start out pretty easy in the initial part of the year but as the months go on it would get harder. The mock battles contained student-teacher combat. The teachers would be the villains and the students would be the heroes. These battles were similar to what they did as first years for the training camp. The only difference is there will be no teams and no handcuffs. The only way to win is incapacitate the other or surrender.

The battles went by pretty fast. The students and their teachers were pretty evenly matched when it came to wins. After the training lessons they all went to the showers to cool down. Katsuki took off his necklace and put it inside his locker so it wouldn't get wet and rust up. He put his gym clothes in the large hamper by the door. He wrapped his towel around his waist and went into the bath area. He walked into a shower stall and closed the door behind him. He turned the water on hot then folded his towel and hung it on the door. Katsuki began to bathe his body when he suddenly started to have a headache. He knew it would just be another vague flashback of someone whose face he couldn't even remember. He would always have flashbacks of childhood memories. He was pretty sure whoever he was dreaming about was probably his age or older.