Ep. 22 - The Four Files

Começar do início

"You mad?" Two teleported next to them.

"DON'T INTERRUPT THE CEREMONY!" Four shouted at them.

"You could at least acknowledge I designed the-"

"Yeah, I know you adooore boasting about how good you are at that!"

"Hey, I don't want to pressure you" Tree Interrupted the hosts' argument, "But can we get to the Cake at Stake ceremony?"

"Yeah, let's do that!" Four said passively-aggressively, turning their attention back to the contestants, "Today, your prize will be some delicious cheesecake!" they pulled out a plate with nine slices.

"Hey, hold on!" Golf Ball spoke up, "You're missing a slice! We're gonna be ten safe!"

"Don't worry, I'm not missing any slices!" Four told her.

"Huh?" Golf Ball questioned, "I- I think I'm gonna go ahead and use my audience token!" she panicked, throwing her token towards the star host.

"Wahwah!" Woody also spoke up, taking his own audience token and throwing it towards the host.

"Okay then... Both Golf Ball and Woody shall have a quarter of their votes removed!" Four clenched the two tokens, making them disappear.

"Let's begin, shall we? Today we've got 29 votes, the tetherball experts Tennis Ball and Remote are both safe, coincidentally, with no votes to their name!"

Both of them caught their cheesecake slices.

"Next up is the token-wasting experts, Golf Ball and Woody, 0¾ votes each!" Four announced, throwing a cheesecake towards the former.

"...W- Wah?" Woody spoke up, wondering why he wasn't receiving his prize.

"Sorry Woody, but we have to compensate the fact that SOMEONE forgot to put your name in the elimination list when prompting the viewers to vote!" Four told him, looking towards the other host menacingly.

"Sorry! I'm just not used to the teams yet!" Two apologized.

"So you're telling me that after you made such maaasterful graphic design piece to demonstrate the new teams... you forgot them?"

"...y- yeah" Two responded, embarrassed.

"Wait, that means there isn't a double elimination! I just wasted my token!" Golf Ball complained.

"So after nearly burning towards a slow death and going through a surgery that made you look like an android you believe the viewers won't pity you?" Four asked, "I thought you were supposed to be the smart one!"

"W- Well back in my day I used to have considerably high votes!" Golf Ball defended.

Tennis Ball, who sat next to her, cheered her up, "And now you're becoming a fan-favorite! I'm very proud of you!" he told her, Golf Ball formed very warm and sincere smile, the kind only special people are capable of forming.

Four sighed, "Anyways... With a single vote, Roboty survives too!" they threw the cheesecake, it landed on his metallic head.

Balloony reached out and picked up the cheesecake up from Roboty's head, "Here Woody! You can have this slice!" he handed his teammate the cheesecake, who looked very grateful.

"Well that just defeats the point of the- sigh... Liy and Pillow are also safe with a vote each" Four interrupted themselves to continue the ceremony.

Cloudy frowned, "Oh no... three beeperz in the bottom three? That'z not good!"

"Might need to start collecting some popularity!" Four jested.