Chapter 10

I am running.
Well I'm going to try and run away again, last time I wasn't as successful.
My plan I fool proof.
1) pretend to be asleep so they leave, if that doesn't work tell them to get a doctor because I feel faint.
2) once their gone, take the wires and everything out
3) run like there is no tomorrow!
See fool proof.

Time for action.
I start to close my eyes, I never was the best actress.
let's hope I can pull it off.
"I think we should let her sleep in peace" I hear Luca say.
"Come one then" I hear them all walk out, the door slams closed.
I was about to shout at them because I was 'trying to sleep' but I new that would blow it.
"You really aren't a good actress" I hear a voice, it thought they had left.
"You see if you were actually sleep you would have woken up to the sound of the slamming of the door" damn I can't get anything right. Plan 2 it is then.
"I don't know what your planning but I couldn't care less, so do what you want, but whatever you do I don't want you in this pack!"
"What the hell is a pack" I couldn't resist anymore.
"You really don't know do you."
"Know what" now I was angry.
"I doesn't matter, if you are leaving." How the hell does he know, I only just came up with the plan.
"How do you know." I just see a sniggering face look under the bed.

"You really should hide a bag better" dammit!!!!!!! "Do what you want, go for all I care. You worthless piece of sh-"
"Don't you dare call me that, or I will stay and beat the living day lights out of you!" I don't know where this confidence came from but it was gone just as fast as it came.
"I'd like to see you try" he had a serious face on now, so I knew not to test, it was one that my father had on before he beat me.

He started to turn towards the door, but said two words I never thought I would hear.
"Bye sister"
He was gone before I could question him.
Sister? I Don't have a brother just a sister that couldn't care about me.

It's time to leave though.
I can't stand it anymore.
I grab the bag and turn towards the window.
I am so thankful I'm on the first floor/ground floor.
I swing the window open and run.
The monitors bang against the wall.
"Sh!t" I completely forgot about the monitors.
I pull them out of my wrist and arm, being careful because I really don't want to be hurt.

I hear the doctors running, and take that as my cups to leave.
With in seconds I'm at the woods.
Im shocked, I was never a fast runner.
(A/N Accalia, her wolf)
You are now
I frantically look round but see no one.
Who are you
You're wolf
Wolf? I read stories about werewolves but they were just fanfics because I love wolves.
Am I dreaming why am I speaking to myself, I truly am insane.
You are not dreaming but I need you to let me take over if you want to get out.
I feel comfort and safe when I hear that voice, I may be stupid but I need a rest.
Ok, keep, me safe though!
I am you dummy
Oh great!
It's going to hurt
What is?
Nothing. Prepared me for the pain I felt, like breaking all my ribs and bones, so much some passed out.
✨✨✨
Vote comment and review
✨✨✨