Chapter 1 - A strange beginning

Sorry for the wait lovelies  !! I went on date with my boyfriend, so updating wasn't possible.

———————————

Coldness is the only thing you felt, feeling like you was floating. Reaching out for the bed sheet covers of yours only to feel nothing of that softness, Letting out tired yawn, slowly opening the e/c of yours.

M... Mmm” You mumbled out, everything was quite blurry at first taking while for everything in front of you to be seen, yet you made few colors that was in ur eye vision.

Finally everything became clear and blinking few times to progress everything, eyes widen shock. Was it Fear? Confusion? It felt like mix of those.

However the only thoughts you had running in your mind was ”Where the hell am I???” or ”This isn't... my bedroom?”.

The whole "Void"  or whatever you call it was truly prett— holy shit was you floating?!

Okay.. Okay , is this  . . new sekai? ”

You was starting to consider that maybe miku changed the sekai? Wait— Is that even possible?

This was quite weird, but you been through the same thing before with untitled song  . . Wait, untitled song! That's exactly what could help you out of this strange void  . .

Oh.

You didn't have your phone on you, which is a surprise... wait— IS THAT FUCKING HUGE ROCK???

Before you could even say anything you realized  . . 2 creatures was fighting? Well... One was Blue and the Other had red and black themed.

You could swore that you even heard yelling from over here, which was quite crazy— hell could this place even echo your words? Wait, COULD they help you maybe? Should you take the chance of getting involved with fight— Yes.

And so you took the chance and yelled, whatever you could think of.

” HEYYY , CREATURES LIKE ANIMALS  . . DO YOU KNOW WHERE I AM? ”

Literally you just saved the fucking blue mfs life, because the black one was about to punch him. God what's happened to get those 2 in fight mode?

— Shadow and Sonic Pov —

HEYYY , CREATURES LIKE ANIMALS  . . DO YOU KNOW WHERE I AM? ”

Shadow stopped his punch just in time, lucky for sonic. However shadow turned his head over to you, well he could barely see you. But he realized it's a person, how the fuck.

So uh, shads! mind  . . taking your knuckles away from my face? ” Sonic was sweating, giving shadow awkward smile.

Shadow gave annoyed face clearly not amused, sonic got lucky this time. However sonic also heard the yelling from you .

” It appears someone  . . unknown is here. ” Shadow said in a deep cold voice, staring right at you yet you couldn't really tell.

” Oh you heard it too? ” The blue hedgehog said dusting himself off also now staring at the area where shadow was staring, sonic realized it was human  . .

Just who the hell was you?

—— ————

Ending it here folks! I'm quite tired so aha.. but yeah! Gotta do my next fanfic now so uh ehe