"Shit! Wanda, can you get through [Name's] mind?!" Pietro asked his twin sister, wanting to know if she could do anything to stop this. "I'll see what I can do!" Wanda spoke then rushing over to where Thor was trying to hold [Name] back with all his strength but almost slipping.

Wanda reached her hand out to the side of [Name's] head, a red ball of energy coming out of her hand trying to get through their mind to see what was going on. Wanda was almost getting through their mind then getting snapped out of it when feeling something throw her across the room away from her brother and the rest of them.

"Wanda!" Pietro rushed over to his sister's side seeing if she's ok and not hurt too bad from being thrown quite far. "We need to do something I can't hold onto young [Name] for too long!" Thor spoke up trying to keep up with [Name's] strength that was growing by the minute.

All of a sudden the once sat [Name] and Thor was throwing upwards onto the next floor level making Thor grunt in pain from the impact but not let go in fear of something happening. With that Clint rushed out of the room with Rocket to get everyone else to help out while everyone else followed in suit going up to the next level.

"Brother do something!" Thor said as Loki was the first one to get to Where Thor was from using his magic. "I don't know what you want me to do, that is something!" Loki spoke not knowing what to do that would calm you down from attacking slightly panicking as well with Thor.

"Sing a lullaby that some people sing! One that involves a mother singing to their child or something I can't hold [Name] off much longer!" As that was said [Name] reaching their hand behind them and scratch's Thor's ear making blood come out but Thor not paying attention to that right now.

Growling and grunting was heard from [Name] who was struggling to get out of Thor's grasp reaching their other hand out to scratch Thor's other ear but Thor grabbed onto it a Loki search a familiar Japanese lullaby from Steve telling them that you were from Japan when sorta talking to everyone in a different language multiple times.

As Loki began to read a lullaby that was all too familiar to [Name] as their eyes closed and then snapped opened widening realizing what was going on and the damage that was caused by them. The room then faded to a yellow and white, while [Name] was originally sitting and was now laying down in their mothers lap. "[Name]..."

~~~~~~~~

"Hushabye..."

"Baby bunny on the hill..."

"Tell me why your eyes are so very red..." It showed a forest with the sun going down shining a light down onto the forest trees.

"Because when my mother was expecting me she dined on red berries from a tree..." the sunlight shining on a forest pathway that you and your mother was taking back home, who was holding your hand while carrying your baby brother was tied to her back.

"And that's why my eyes are so very red..." that was the last lyric you heard from your mouth as she smiled down at you that brightened up the room then it all faded back to place where you originally were.

~~~~~~~~~~

Your hand lowered and all the struggling soon died down as you looked at the ceiling, tears building up into your eyes that were soon coming down like a waterfall. All the struggling made you tired but the memory of your biological mother that died came to you when Loki was singing that song.

To say everyone that was in the room which included everyone else who got there when Loki was singing the song to you was surprised by you breaking down in tears some going down your face crying regretting all of your actions that you just did a few moments ago to Steve, Thor, Wanda and the others as well.

"[Name]..." Clint spoke up looking towards you with a sympathetic look as everyone else's who was feeling bad for you. Your cry's soon died down as you started shrinking down to around 2'4 per say, you balled up into a little ball lying against Thor who was breathing heavily at what just happened especially for a '5 year old' child like you.

After that whole ordeal happened everyone decided that it was beside to go and think about what happened in the living room together seeing as it was only 2:00pm as Bruce left with you to the clinic to bandage up the bottom half of your face so you don't freak out about it later that you don't have your bandages on.

Kaburamaru slithered up back to your neck when you returned back to bed after that whole break out that you hand. Did he know it was coming? Of course he did that's why he got off once realizing that something was off. Was he going to try and stop you? Yes but he didn't want to die or interfere when it was too early to interrupt at the wrong moment.

Once Bruce returned back to the living room everyone started talking about what to do next and how to deal with it if the same thing happened again next time because clearly they all couldn't do much especially Mjölnir seeing as you did almost break off the handle part with your bare teeth.

They continued to talk about it for half an hour to an hour at most to see what was the best idea to do about you. They weren't obviously giving you to someone else or foster care. Fuck no. They are keeping you if it's the last they do for their life.

But they all came to an agreement that it is time to call a person they should have called a sorta long time ago which leads to two choices right which is either Dr. Strange or Nick Fury himself seeing as those two would know what to do about this situation. Although they both don't know much about kids, they do have pros and cons about each other.

Dr Strange, he would just say to give you back to your parents to deal with it as seeing that they know how to deal with it seeing as your their child. Or giving you to Child Services until they find where your parents are. But the pros would be really none besides being able to take care of you or figure out how to stop you from lashing out.

While Nick Furyon the other hand, he would tell them to give them back to their parents, Child Services, or foster care until then and tell them that they need to focus on the war that was going on right now with Thoanos and other people at the same time instead of caring for a child instead. But the pros for Fury would be, none. Nothing comes to mind that are pros for them to tell Nick Fury about you really.

But little did they know that the both of them already knew about you and speaking of you, you weren't even at the tower anymore! You were with Strange seeing as Fury wanted Strange to look after you until tomorrow when they both could go confront them all tomorrow about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secret:

•You saw Thor and Loki as your older brothers.