"You're here." He muttered in disbelief and Nini smiled into her brothers shoulder. 

"I'm here." 

The next morning Nini wandered downstairs after her shower, her long, raven hair tossed into messy bun. "Hello Brother." Nini greeted and Damon tossed her a blood bag which she gladly excepted. 

"How'd you sleep sissy?" Nini shrugged and began to sip her bag. "So, according to what hero hair upstairs told me you've been here a week?" Nini nodded. "Listen, about the other night when you were here, I don't believe you're a lost cause. It just, it felt better to think that you didn't want to be found rather then something had happened to you."

"And you were right, I didn't want to be found." 

"If you had just told us someone was hunting you, I would've killed him in a second. And don't tell me you didn't want to involve us because I'm your big brother and it's my job to protect you." Nini smiled

"You sound like Stefan." She said softly and Damon only shrugged. 

"Well, he was right." Damon took her empty bag from her and tossed it into the trash before pulling on his leather jacket. "I've got to run to the Grill and see someone, you gonna be ok?" Nini nodded her head.

"Do you think you could take me clothes shopping when you get back? I don't have anything here other than the outfit I had on yesterday." Nini didn't point out the fact that the shirt was now ruined because Damon and staked her on accident, but she could tell by the slightly guilty look Damon wore he knew why she couldn't wear that. 

"Yeah, of course. Until I get back you can wear my clothes. Stef is upstairs still sleeping but wake him up if you need anything, see you in a bit." Nini bid her brother goodbye before a thud upstairs made her speed up. 

"What's going on?" Nini's eyes widened in surprise when she saw Stefan on the floor and Katherine Pierce sitting on his bed. Neither had heard her question. 

"Are we really gonna do this again? We both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time." Katherine smirked and Nini sped across the room, becoming visible right infront of Katherine before grabbing the vampire by the throat and slamming her against the wall. 

"How about someone you can't touch." Nini snarled, the veins under her eyes becoming more prominent due to her anger. 

"I see the littlest Salvatore has returned. Figured you'd be six feet under with a stake in you by now." Katherine spat and shoved Nini away, now attempting to pin her to another wall only for the girl to flip her visibility switch and disappear. "Get out here a fight you coward." Stefan, now practically steaming with anger, broke a chair leg and stabbed it into Katherines torso, making the vampire gasp and Nini appeared behind Stefan. 

"You stay away from my sister." Stefan snarled. 

"Charming." Katherine grunted before yanking the chair leg out and tossing it to the floor. 

"What do you want Katherine?" Stefan asked, nudging Nini behind him and out of Katherines view. 

"I wanted to see you. I missed you, Stefan. Indulge me for a little while, please?" 

"Why are you back in town?" Stefan ignored her question and Nini glared at her brothers back. She hated Katherine with every bone in her body. The girl had ruined their lives. She came in, invaded their home and then toyed with her brothers. And maybe it wasn't Katherines fault that Nini herself was turned, but she was the reason her brothers had to suffer with this life. 

"3 reasons: you, you and you." Katherine listed and Nini rolled her eyes. Of course she was still going after her brothers. 

"You see, I can't quite get that down. Just kind of...gets stuck in my throat." Stefan remarked and Nini smirked. At least neither of them seemed to be falling for this sluts tricks.