Christmas Eve

"Ugh..." Espresso grunted as he came downstairs to see Madeleine putting up Christmas decorations around his mansion.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be uh sleeping."

Madeleine excitedly turned around at the sound of his lovers voice.

"Espresso! Do you like the decorations?"

"Uh... their alright I guess.."

"That's good enough!"

Espresso continued down the stairs, and looked around intrigued at the decorations. He didn't know what the excitement people showed towards Christmas was about considering he's never had a merry Christmas himself but this looked promising.

"Come join me! It's very very important to spend time with your loved ones during Christmas!"

"It's not even Christmas yet."
Espresso crossed his arms.

"My dear, every day of December is Christmas! Tomorrow is just Christmas Day."

"I don't feel like putting decorations up."

"I mean afterwards silly. After I finish with these I'm going to go make cookies! I was going to ask you when I was done anyways."
He chuckled.

"Why do you care so much about this... forsaken holiday."

"Well, it's because I get to spend time with the people I care about most and show how much I appreciate them."

"Oh god.. how many people are going to be here tomorrow?"

"Just me and you."
Madeleine smiled softly.

"Huh?"

Espresso stood confused as Madeleine walked to him and held his waist.

"You heard me, I want this holiday to be perfect for you."

"Madeleine- but... don't you have other people you want to be there?"

"Of course I do! But I can't spare any time for them because I have it all saved for you. You're going to love it, I promise."

"Madeleine... thank you..."

He hugged Madeleine tightly.

"Now, we should go start on those cookies, shall we?"

Espresso smiled and followed Madeleine to the kitchen. After they put all of the ingredients together, Madeleine laid the dough out onto the table so he could need it. After a couple minutes of him boringly squeezing the dough, his mindset shifted to some place a littleeee un-holy and he unknowingly started to get into it.. REALLY into it.
He was grabbing, squeezing, and pulling at the dough while rocking his hips rhythmically. Espresso, who was in the bathroom came out to a unwelcoming surprise.

"MADELEINE-"

"What? The instructions said to need it with love!"

Espresso face planted.

The night continued as the cookies were shaped and then put into the oven. It was not until 10 minutes later they were done and Madeleine and Espresso ate them while dancing.

— I'm loosing motivation I'll finish write
kissmiss later—