Ch 3: Tournament (Pt. 1)

Começar do início

She ran to them and tackled the disguised Voltaris into a hug.

Now normally a child her size couldn't tackle anything bigger or heavier to the ground than her self, but this is a child born from Pure Magic itself that we're talking about.

Expect some chaos.

_____________)(__________

"DIA, NO!"

"DIA, YES!"

That was the only warning Ingressus got before he was knocked over by a flash of black and pale tan. Breath immediately leaving his lungs as he fell to the ground. A small weight on his chest, pinning him down.

He placed his arms behind him and raised himself.

The next thing he knew was that he came face to face with mismatched eyes of blue and red.

A Human child, with a slightly feral grin on her face, was sitting on him.

With dark blue Ardoni markings on her arms that swirled into a storm.

"Hi!" she chirped happily to him, but her eyes held a spark to them. One that promised to burn something down and cover it with frost when it became ashes.

A Sendaris with dark blue markings that also somewhat swirl into a storm as well, ran up to them, worry and exasperation written on his face.

"Dia," he panted out. Ingressus heard him mutter "How the fuck is she that fast?!", and the Sendaris straighten up. "What did I say about tackling people?"

"Nothing." She chirped back at him.

He blinked once. Twice.

"Fair enough."

Ingressus and Achillean can only stare in absolute confusion at this exchange between the child and, who they think is her father or uncle.

Then the Sendaris turned to look at them. He looked older than Ingressus and Achillean, but only by some decades. Yet he was slightly shorter than Ingressus himself, but taller than Achillean by a few inches.  And his skin was unnaturally dark, maybe only a few shades lighter than Deepslate (Ingressus thought it it looked like paint, but it couldn't be. Could it?). And his hair was an absolute horror. Messily and unevenly cut, Ingressus thought even a Creeper wouldn't go near this Ardoni out of fear of the hair alone.

But what sent warning bells ringing in his mind was that his eyes were diamond blue, not like the deep dark navy of the rest of his markings.

This Ardoni is dangerous.

And Ingressus doesn't trust him one bit.

"Sorry about Dia."

That made him snap out of it and realize the little girl was still on him. Looking at him curiously.

Achillean saved him from answering to the Sendaris, his friend sensing how he tensed up.

"It's okay." the Nestoris said, giving the blue Ardoni a reassuring smile. "I don't think she harmed Ingressus."

"She's certainly strong." he managed out, standing up properly and picking her up as he raised himself.

The Sendaris snorted, "More like chaotic." He ignored the offended "Hey!" from the child, who was now pouting in his arms.

"I see you've met Zafor." a voice said behind them.

"Master Aegus." Achillean acknowledged, the Nestoris Master nodding to all of them. They returned it. Save for the child. She just narrowed her eyes slightly. Calculating. Wondering if she can trust him.