ch.3

Takemichi annoyed Kisaki because she kept getting in the way of his plans. To keep Mikey from being distracted, Kisaki planned to make Mikey  split up with Takemitchi. "The traitor is Takemitchi, I saw her with Kazutora," Kisaki yelled during a gang meeting. "Takemitchi would never you're lying,". Chifuyu yelled angrily. They saw a photo of Takemitchi and Kazutora from Kisaki. As everyone fell silent, Kisaki grinned. Mikey said, "Call Takemitchi here."
When Takemitchi came, Everyone was staring at her. "What's happening?" Says Takemitchi. Mikey remarked, "Takemitchi, let's break up." Takemitchi asked, "What why!, did I do something?" Stop acting; I know you're  cheating on me with Kazutora, Mikey stated. Takemitchi answered, "No, you're mistaken. I can explain." Mikey said, "I don't want your explanation," and then he turned. How could you do this to me? I'd never cheat on you; I only love you. How can you accuse me of cheating when I can't because I'm pregnant? Takemitchi said and then broked down in tears. Takemitchi claimed that she continued to sob. Chifuyu hurried to calm Takemitchi down because too much stress isn't good for the baby. Mikey turned  back  around and looked at Takemichi. Takemichi would never cheat on Mikey, therefore Mikey couldn't believe what he had done. around.Chifuyu glanced at Mikey angrily before chasing after Takemitchi, who had pushed him away and was now crying. What are you going to do, Mikey?" Mitsuya questioned. Whatever you're doing, Mikey, do it now before it's too late, said draken. "Too much stress isn't good for the baby she'll lose it." Baji turned to Kisaki and remarked, "Kisaki was lying after all." All eyes were on Kisaki, who was informed by Mikey that he would kill him if he touched Takemitchi. Mikey responded, "I don't need you," to Kisaki's statement, "What you can't do this Mikey you need me." You're doing this for some dumb female, Kisaki remarked. Mikey kicked Kisaki when he stated this, which made kisaki unconscious.  Mikey, "You are the one who is foolish.

Takemitchi She only now remembered what happened after dozing off. She looked irritated when she spotted Mikey after getting to her feet. Takemitchi asked, "What do you want?" Mikey said, "I'm sorry. Takemitchi responded, "You should be, after you accused me like that. Is it true, are you pregnant? asked Mikey. Takemitchi then answered  that it was true. Takemitchi then gave Mikey a hug while placing her head on his stomach. Takemitchi said, "I'll forgive you, but you need to buy me ice cream." Then Mikey started to giggle, and Takemitchi quickly went back to sleep. Then Mikey gave her hair a gentle pat.

End.......💀🙃

Poor kisaki 🤣🤣🤣🤣